India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

Refreshing story...

sunimaleed Groupbie
sunimaleed
sunimaleed

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
This I must say is a very unique and refreshing story compared to all other soaps ... the kids are amazing and little ira is so sweet and cute...It's good that programmes of this nature are aired to indicate to people the suffering children undergo at the hands of adults and when their own parents even though alive are unable to help them...
Good Storyline
Good episodes
It would be interesting to see a leap if possible in order to continue with this serial and to follow the lives of these children and what their future would be like in a very cruel world.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_coolchikFeenieedabellapyaar_siya

Feenie Groupbie
Feenie
Feenie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

I totally agree with you. This is really a great show, great storyline, amazing acting by the children. And it makes you wonder is all children are treated this way in the orphanage? I also would like to see a leap, but how they overcame their situation and living a better life. 

aninag Groupbie
aninag
aninag

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I agree. The story appears very real, and all are acting very well too. It is a different story than the typical serials out there. I am not sure abt the leap though. A leap would muddle all the innocence in this serial.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index