Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) (Page 83)

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

But i don't think viren feel insecurity roopa as he know nivi in and out and also sid. We all saw when nivi joined office she was giving importance to the work.. like whatever responsibility she takes she give full importance to that... thats y i told may be viren feel bad because nivi may not spend valuable time Wink with him...Smile

If he feels bad, then there should cute scenes of Nivi manofying Viren Wink..They should not drag it for long

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

But i don't think viren feel insecurity roopa as he know nivi in and out and also sid. We all saw when nivi joined office she was giving importance to the work.. like whatever responsibility she takes she give full importance to that... thats y i told may be viren feel bad because nivi may not spend valuable time Wink with him...Smile

I agree Viren know Nivi and Sid very well but CT's always try to ruin his character they know we love Viren very much. I even don't want him to feel bad because of little kid. He have many other problems to tackle like Bhaiji, HL and JAAL. Let him solve problem rather than creating problems. There are many other character to create problems.

roops82UZISNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Jaan I just don't want to see insecure Viren enough of it already of his mistakes. Yaar he is understanding and mature. I don't want CT's to ruin his insight, understanding with another insecurity track please let other have this insecurity please don't spoil Viren everytime.

Rachu ... as u said dont trust CT's ...as u said the insecurity with Sid...but  Usha too made a point the insecurity when Nivi starts looking after the child...

Well we just dont want CT's to ruin Viren in any way...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26roops82UZISDilbole_ShiOmRu

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Jaan KM how r ur studies going

chalo kisi ko to meri parwah hai
its going on well
next exam is of my fav subject=psychology
right now i m chatting n just going thru the study material on my system

roops82NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Lets hope for the best, But I feel CTs will bring an cute girl for Sid who will take care of Sid and Sid will again fall in  love, 
Diya what will happen if they bring rishima again with some other name as a new entry to the show. LOL

Hey Usha I was thinking the same thing Dear, U snatched my thoughts  or they get get a look alike of Nivi,  then what will happen, Confused

roops82UZISNiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Jaan I just don't want to see insecure Viren enough of it already of his mistakes. Yaar he is understanding and mature. I don't want CT's to ruin his insight, understanding with another insecurity track please let other have this insecurity please don't spoil Viren everytime.

Rachu ... as u said dont trust CT's ...as u said the insecurity with Sid...but  Usha too made a point the insecurity when Nivi starts looking after the child...

Well we just dont want CT's to ruin Viren in any way...
True Raj, in the end CT's ki jai ho Wink as they only know what they are going to do with the story.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82UZISdiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

Hey Jaan KM how r ur studies going

chalo kisi ko to meri parwah hai
its going on well
next exam is of my fav subject=psychology
right now i m chatting n just going thru the study material on my system

Hey Jaan, MUjhe tumhari Parwah Hai meri Jaan,  Am happy that this will be ur favorite subject, and its on Friday am I right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISNiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Lets hope for the best, But I feel CTs will bring an cute girl for Sid who will take care of Sid and Sid will again fall in  love, 
Diya what will happen if they bring rishima again with some other name as a new entry to the show. LOL

Hey Usha I was thinking the same thing Dear, U snatched my thoughts  or they get get a look alike of Nivi,  then what will happen, Confused
@ bold not acceptable LOL Nivi is one but DD told sid if i and kid are alike u have to take care of 2, so sid should have a girl like DD or someone else not alike of nivi. Wink

roops82UZISdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index