NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Bye Neetika

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

I don't understand one thing with this CT's , when nivi in sharmas' they didn't show what happens in Soods. they were focusing only sharma's and nivren. samething goes with adithya not even a second they didn't show him in the serial almost 6 months. But sometimes HL or PT mentions his name or calling / talking the phone but they didn't show adithya.

When nivren back to sood they started showing sid, divya... their pregnancy track ... Lets see whats in store for us for adithya. IS he going to stay long or will he confront bhaiji for DD.
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

sorry friends got to go Bye 
Bye Neetika, TC see u tomorrow.
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

I don't understand one thing with this CT's , when nivi in sharmas' they didn't show what happens in Soods. they were focusing only sharma's and nivren. samething goes with adithya not even a second they didn't show him in the serial almost 6 months. But sometimes HL or PT mentions his name or calling / talking the phone but they didn't show adithya.

When nivren back to sood they started showing sid, divya... their pregnancy track ... Lets see whats in store for us for adithya. IS he going to stay long or will he confront bhaiji for DD.

Usha .. dont u get it that NivRen are the lead of the show Wink

hey and i was readign a post by a newbie saying that SP has good relation with RS and since nivren did not work SP changed the timing of the show and that to to 2.30...well even though CT's could not handle the track it was cause of NivRen magic the show came till here...and SP's excuse to beat IPL was rubbish...see the rating now and if CCBM was at 8..its ratings would have gone up

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 11 May 2011 at 6:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26-Swetha-

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Raj i think we also need a break.

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Alphabet26

I know Raj, these CT's show sharmas like Yash, Nt or KS scene even if nivren in sood. But when nivren in sharmas they didn't show much abt soods. Just a few.
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
yes Usha...i too think that... 
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

hey and i was readign a post by a newbie saying that SP has good relation with RS and since nivren did not work SP changed the timing of the show and that to to 2.30...well even though CT's could not handle the track it was cause of NivRen magic the show came till here...and SP's excuse to beat IPL was rubbish...see the rating now and if CCBM was at 8..its ratings would have gone up
[/QUOTE]

Yes Raj there are so many out there who could not watch CCBM because of this timing. AngryHate SP for this. S Ratings may go up. Did u say last week overall TRP ratings CCBM was somewhere in 56 ..(For SP 13th) but last time it was 25 or 26 when it airs at 8.00 (For SP 6th or 8th)  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index