Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
me too raj... dat'l be a treat to watch 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
did i read correct that PT goes and tell KS that he will have nothing t do with his family
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Then she says silently to herself'.as long as this girl I in my son's life.he wont remain happy(u knw her expressions)...

just read des line...may b now CC would plan car accident...just a thought ...hope not dis happen...

Alongwith HL YATI, Tit or Tat car bomb blast = car accident.  
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
neetika, he's sad now but u'l never know wat his emotions will lead him to... 

if he starts feeling low and depressed, he mite start hating nivi for ruining his life. first she said no to him when he wanted to marry her and now dis so u'l never know wat'l happen with sid
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

did i read correct that PT goes and tell KS that he will have nothing t do with his family

yes you are right dear...but it all happened due to Hemlata...she is so evil
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Yes Raj, KS meets PT in their entrance n the end PT says leave us alone and leave from the house. HL got what she wanted all this time 😡 brother fight.
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

neetika, he's sad now but u'l never know wat his emotions will lead him to... 

if he starts feeling low and depressed, he mite start hating nivi for ruining his life. first she said no to him when he wanted to marry her and now dis so u'l never know wat'l happen with sid

@ Bold one small correction NAdz, u'll never know what CT's will show. 😆
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok so CT's get sharma's together for NivRen separation  and now they break them...

is this a make and break story...

they better not break NivRen
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

THIRD PART

Yash's house: Dadi n KS

Dadi says …we all r not safe..bhaiji wants to tak revenge…see divya has lost her life…even nivi n her in-laws r not safe…yash goes to college everyday……maut madra rahi hai hum sab par…nivi has lost her mother n sid lost his father…may God bless us all n sav us

KS tells her not to get worried n think lik this

KS n DD's father:

KS.. tak care of HL n if I can do anything for u then tell me

DD's father: yes only one help  can offer to us …just leave us alone(with is folded hands) n stay away frm us

Nivi standing nar DD's photo n says di forgiv me bcoz of me u hav lost ur life.i wud hav waited for u at the temple..n I wil never forget that u lost ur life bcoz of me

PRECAP

I think at night

Nivi n viren outside their house

Nivi wants to go

Viren asks her where r u going

She says I m responsible for di's death n I hav no right to liv

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Girls am back, 

Was reading the updates,  and just getting annoyed what is hapening,  So annoying,  Yes Why does not Sid speak up, according to the Article Sid Joins hands with Nivi  its mentioned Sid and HL relationship will get spoiled, I think now Sid will burst as a Volcano and will speak up,  He will stop remaining quiet, I think till he is keeping quiet there is peace once he will open his mouth he will make HL and may be CC also shut, Just have to wait and watch, But I doubt he will blame Nivi for this, He knows Nivi very well, But am very sure just as the Soods he will also Stand By Nivren and help them,,  He has lost DD now am sure he will be in no mood of losing anyone else.

And what is this Pratab tellling KS to be away and leave the house, Why Should Ks leave the house, this house is Equally KS as much as PT< HL should really 😡