NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Sakeenu!! 🤗 LOVED IT!!! and hey I was kinda stalking you today LOL

Di...LOL okay do check if it doesn't make sense OMV I'm embarrassed Kinny will laugh thinking WHAT? lol

Awww yeh Di do that its better to be safe than sorry LOL my instructor ALWAYS used to say that.

Hi Hina and Diyaa!!! x

ap toh kuch b kar saktii ho ..Mummyyy...!!!!
Originally posted by friendforall

Sure Jaanu,  Now am home only just Saturday I have to go to UNiversity to Submot Assginemnt, then will be home, and enjoy my jaanus I mean U alll COmpany, 

thatz awsm gr88888888...😳

Sakeenu!! 🤗 LOVED IT!!! and hey I was kinda stalking you today LOL

Di...LOL okay do check if it doesn't make sense OMV I'm embarrassed Kinny will laugh thinking WHAT? lol

Awww yeh Di do that its better to be safe than sorry LOL my instructor ALWAYS used to say that.

Hi Hina and Diyaa!!! x

Hi Anisha Jaanu How r U Sweetie,  Love U loads, and thanks for the sweet wordings U told me, U r  Sooo Sweet my Jaanu
Hi Hina, howre u?

Thanks Diya 4 ur sweet words, i hope ur right🤗

Anishaaa!!! U were stalking Sakeena?!! OMV kya kya?!!

Sakenaaa!!! Aaah thank u for the AWESOME siggy, im gonna add another one cos i love them ALL!!!🤗
Sakeena!!! Mummy??? Heyyy I'm only 19. OMV now are you making me into those dead mummies? LOL you SO want me dead lol

Diya...awww no problem sweetie I'm glad I made you feel better and just know its the truth love you too sis *hugs* I'm great thanks tidying my bedroom NOW lol even though its almost time to sleep again lol x

Sakeena!!! Mummy??? Heyyy I'm only 19. OMV now are you making me into those dead mummies? LOL you SO want me dead lol

Diya...awww no problem sweetie I'm glad I made you feel better and just know its the truth love you too sis *hugs* I'm great thanks tidying my bedroom NOW lol even though its almost time to sleep again lol x

U r a sweet heart jaanu,  SO Sweet,  Now its my turn to tidy my study room as its in a real mess due to Exams, My work starts from tomorrow, 
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hi Hina, howre u?

Thanks Diya 4 ur sweet words, i hope ur right🤗

Anishaaa!!! U were stalking Sakeena?!! OMV kya kya?!!

Sakenaaa!!! Aaah thank u for the AWESOME siggy, im gonna add another one cos i love them ALL!!!🤗

No Thanks yaaar...Ahhh my sigz looks Nice in ur sigy box...😳

hahahhaha i'm callin my mummy ..mujh u se bachane k lye..u r my bhootnii...😆
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Asma Jaan dont worry Dear am sure all will be fine, U know my Mum's sister is in LOndon she lives there, a few years back she also lost her job as her whole company was shifting to India and she could not shift as she had her whole family here, So she could not go, But now she has another job Dear and she is sooo happy with her job, that she does not repent not going with them, She is happy she got this, She left all to God and God rewarded her, So Dear trust God he knows the best what is good for u,  and U see U will always be happy

Aww ur sigz look awesome anywhere sweetie!! OMV imagine them blown up on a billboard or something...hai i'd die, pure nivren heaven...😍