Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UpintheBlue. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The creatives better handle it smoothly. there is no room for typical average family dramas in between here. proper focus should be on AbhayPiaMEtzSidRaichands and probably some supersiors comming in between.

1 year leap? means Pia one year in the coffin?most probably since they cant have much of double role at the same time for a daily show.
Makes one feel horrible for Piyas state though. Little did she know what Dehradun would bring along*sigh*.
And where is the otherwise always on Piyas trace Abhay in all this?lol creatives decided he would be asleep or something this time?lol

Well creatives, should play it well and play it safe! And Dont frustrate us with drags. And remember the viewers of this show cant stand much of AbhayPiya separated for long. Would be better if their relationship atleast had developed into one and misunderstadnings gone before this track would came along.
Looking forward, its nice to see Sukirti as Metz aswell:)

--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

I want Maithli to have some good one-liners too! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Bt according to me dere are very lil chances of dem to copy TVD properly
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What if they show Sugandh Grey n Bring her back just like in tvd, Elena mom came bak as a Vampire..
n we find it out that Metz n Pia r actually relatives ..๐Ÿ˜†..
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article
I have no problems with a desi tvd as long as they do justice to the characters and storyline.The writers need to be careful.This is such a big twist.They better not spoil it with bad writing!

I'm excited about Sukus double role.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i m so happy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ab aayega maza
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hate this track want to bang cvs head to change track
why did they have to show maithli as evil to make pia abhay soulmate and pia a good lover

and all these 200 years abhay suffering and his love was nothing ??it makes even look abhay love stupid
Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shyams

Vaise why did Sid put Pia in coffer ? and keep Metz alive ? ๐Ÿ˜• Even after all those years he couldn't make Metz fall 4 him and now he is freeing Metz so that she can go back to Abhay ๐Ÿ˜•

Ye baat kuch hazam nahie hui ๐Ÿ˜•

shyam hajmola kha le , hazam ho jaayegi๐Ÿคฃ

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

arey agar aisa hai toh metz bitchy kyun bn rahi hai a
and isse sid ko kya benefit hoga metz to abhi bhi usse pyaar nahi karti

i think sid wants to complicate things further, since he could not get maithili  , he thinks this is a perfect way to destroy abhays lifeAngryab maithli ko release karo , then maithili will see abhays love 4 piya and maybe she will ditch him and come back to sid,
pata nahin , i cant think of anything else ๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Before Metz replace Pia, She will have to take english and other classes after all she was not really aware of outside things all this while ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

very good point shyam but i saw in one flashbacks , she was saying goodbye to sid, so she is well advanced๐Ÿคฃcvs ke bloopers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this reminds of Aysha's FF.

btw thanks for sharing...