Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

love to watch jagya

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
hate him love him , u simply cant ignore him Big smile
jagya as a character is fascinating , and there r so many layers to his character
shashank i svery lucky , he got such a character where e can portray all shades, anger, jealousy, good, bad, emotional, possesive, caringSmilehe looks very real to me
and shashank is doing a brilliant job in portraying itClaphe truly deserves some awardsStar
i am mainly watching this show for gaga and jagya, i never get bored of watching jagyaSmile
there is an element of suspense, excitement and tension while watching jagya scenes,
we keep guessing as to what he will do next, will he change , will he get more bad, but whatever, i dont think anyone here is bored of watching jagya, andi though good  iriitates me and i skip her parts but jagya no,
i am so eagerly awaiting in which way jag character will go from here,
it is undoubtedly jagya who is carrying  this show , take him out and bv is nothing, he is the x factorBig smile
this character has an amazing screen presence,
 i think most of us love to watch him, in any mood or in any situationLOL

Edited by intruderfast - 10 May 2011 at 12:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
That's true,  shashank is doing a brilliant  job as  jagya Clap, one moment he is cute,caring and in the next instant he can be extremely cruel ,conniving and deceitful ...
He has got everybody all riled up -the fact that there are so many jagya haters here   is proof enough that the actor is doing a fabulous   jobLOL.
 He will win many awards this year for this portrayal ,Wink only question it   will it be as THE  hero  or as    THE  villain ...Ermm

Edited by pjyo - 10 May 2011 at 6:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
yeah agree!!
Shashank is such a fab actor!
won best debut in global awards!!...well deserved!!
his every expressions ... ...everything is so perfect!!
but one thing...he needs to improve...his crying!!
these days...all his emotionals scenes didn't ve proper crying it is not clearly noticed...!!
sumitra n his meeting coming up...let c...r there any crying scenes?he improved or not!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by khusi_* - 10 May 2011 at 7:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
shashank is a gud actor no doubt... but i really hate his character jagat..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasu1 Groupbie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
shashank is undoubtedly a good actor: He has such an expressive face. The smallest twitch of the lips is enough to convey a host of emotions -- fear, insecurity, shame, love everything. The scene where he met his father on the sea shore must rank as one  of the best ever on TV. Just two male characters in a dialogue -- and it was so sensationally  gripping!! Unfortunately I am unable to share the same enthusiasm for Gauri -- the girl giggles constantly, is a prankster (which is fine) and madly overacts. In real life, you don't shake your head and roll your eyes while making an ordinary conversation, do you?   She wears pretty salwars,  wears the steath stylishly around her her shoulders and bus she is a doctor. Wish I could see her sweat over her books, discuss cases with Jagya and attend  to a serious patient. Studyingt medicine is a lot of hardwork which has never been shown on this serial. It is really not the actor's fault but the character does come out looking rather silly. And on top of that the character is in complete denial about J. She can see that something is bothering him - he breaks out into cold sweat, damn it -- but all she can do is break into a fit of giggles (gets on my nervesShocked). I mean you have to be seriously dumb to be  so dumb!! Sorry to hurt g lovers, but as they famously say out here, my pov he he:))))Wink
IisBliss Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
arre tujhe kya hogaya anmol..jagya ko pasand karne lagaConfusedLOL...
yeh tho TVSB ka male version hainWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Totally agree Anmol. Shashank is a fabulous actor. Its commendable that he being a debutant pulls of his role with so much ease. I find Shashank very good looking but I really hate Jagat. That itself shows that he does so much justice to his role. Hope to see him in more shows in the future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

arre tujhe kya hogaya anmol..jagya ko pasand karne lagaConfusedLOL...
yeh tho TVSB ka male version hainWinkLOL

nahin re shalini, ineither love him nor hate him but i cant deny he is entertaining
oye yaar tvsb se mat compare kar chore ko, itni jaldi nahinLOLLOLLOL

Edited by intruderfast - 10 May 2011 at 10:11am

Go to top