Ragini(Suhana)in STAR Plus new montage - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 111192

Febs ...i found her to be gorgeous even with those snakes on the wall  ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

yeah and these snakes are much better than the ones that she has in some of the episodes. ๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by Feefi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Feefi

yeah and these snakes are much better than the ones that she has in some of the episodes. ๐Ÿ˜† 

True...Those were way too scary...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by crysind - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

You dont know??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒRubal was first thought to be a girl in this forum๐Ÿคฃ..and was named rubabaes by Swetha๐Ÿ˜†...the gender confusion was so intense that he had to write in his sig box...whats my name whats my name..my name is rubal and i am a boy!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

calling me bhukkad and bhulakkad huh rubal!!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

In Aman's Style...U r Mean ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thnx a loot 4 sharin..
Evn with curly hairs,Ragini is lukin awsomeโญ๏ธ...n red suits her very much๐Ÿ˜ณ...
felt dat all d othr 4 actresses smile wr cmbined to giv our Suhana's smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

Thanks for sharing : ) Ragini is looking gorgeous with her ever fascinating charm and smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.SP is so unfair as P should also be there being one of  the main leads ab SP walo ke dimag main kya khichdi pak rahi hai wohi behtar janain (Team of SP would better know there stategies๐Ÿ˜ˆ)by the way TRP's of Pratigya are not always higher than those of SGP.

Edited by firefly99 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by crysind

I dono yaar..but I am not at all liking her curly hair..I need straight hair...am so stubborn...๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†oh ok...BTW Feba was a typo..meant to type Febs๐Ÿ˜•

I like her curly hair actually...she looks younger but thats just me