Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@shounak...very true..ragini/suhana is the most loved character...SP/SGP will realise it soon...people want suhana to be always happy...and TRPs reflect that also...BT track got the worst response...a dip in TRPs will change the track giving us new tracks...high TRPs will give us torture but at the end of it...again new tracks...
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Feefs My Aunt's Fav Akshara is Dere Only...Apna Chasma Lago πŸ˜Ž aur DekhoπŸ˜†

BTW Today My Aunt was watching YRKKH and Akshara Got stuck in Bank's Locker πŸ€£(No Bashing Intended BTWπŸ˜‰)

lol is she there?  πŸ˜†  i just looked at the pics that shounak posted not the actual video 🀣  well, then ignore my comment.  

i know my mom watches YR too and she tells me the story, πŸ˜† 
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i seriously dont watch yrkkh...but by mistake if i watch it (especially akshara and naitik) sometime i dont know why i jst start laughing and cant control it
NOTE:This is a general discussion..i am not bashing nor favouring any show!

@rubal-SP is like that only!!They nly work for profit...remember when Pratgya became no 1 show...whole SP used Pooja Gor for promotions...and now when Pratigya has just stepped maybe one or teo spots down..Pratigya is gayab?...Now they are favouring Rashi/Gopi coz thats the no 1 show now...the day when SNS skips down the charts..then rashi/Gopi will also become ghayab!...Dont know what holds for Suhana now!

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feefi

@shweetu. right now sgp is SP's favorite so if it doesn't get enough trps, i'm sure SP will try to axe it!! but what can we do, just wait and watch their conspiracy πŸ˜†  

i think this montage only includes the serials that are running 45 mins?? just gopi, rashi and suhana... 

there is no akshara either... 

the timings that SGP comes is an added advantage feefs...there isnt competition there...SGP is leading for now...so if i was SP...i would not take risk changing it...bt its SP...so lets see...

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
thanx for sharing shounak...
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
s.b. what holds suhana till now is ragini khanna...she is bundle of talent and even SP knows the fact 
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@SB : And In Short,as I HATE Writing Long Posts unlike U , U r Rite SBπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@rubal..i watched the loker scene..it comes before SGP repeat in the evening...it was funny...πŸ˜†

@shounak...again...SGP has never been No:1..and TG for that...cos it will be over hyped..and more pressure...SGP shud maintain its rank in Top 10...thats the safest thing to be in SP...
Feefi thumbnail
oh gosh i'm being so stupid, instead of worrying about my final (which is in 6 hrs btw) i'm worrying about sgp