Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

possesiveness or disappointment?

tanu111a Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
yesterday epi was hearttouching but one thing made me confused. when saxena was asking frm arohi that where she met ram unjabi ist tym n she replied in bar n in drunken state. arjun expression was mindblowing offcourse but i took it of possesiveness bcoz he did not lyk arohi going in bar n meeting with sharabi. he care for arohi so much n he was feeling guilt to think that due to him arohi had to went in a wrong place for gals but i sumwhere read arjun expression was of disappointment n he was thinking arohi chose a wrong lawyer for him. according to me it was not so. he totally hav trust in arohi. he cannot be disappointed on any decision of arohi. whats ur opinion on arjun thinking at that?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

katrina_petrova Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
no I don't think he was dissapointed in arohi but for arohi. what i mean that she had to go to a place like that so he was rather worrying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Arjun was concerned for Arohi. 

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
tanu gr8 post.. 
@katrina i agree.. he was disappointed n upset for her..

he was feeling guilty for having let her go thru it alone n was disappointed/sad/upset that she was being pointed out in the court for that n that too at such a time.. it was humiliating for her.. n her insult is his too.. they both will go thru it together.. n he felt the pinch.. Cry loved both their expressions in yest. epi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28 Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
@tanu ..grt post

Arjun already knew that Ram Punjabi was an alcoholic but as you have said when he learnt that she had to go the extent of finding him in a bar he was very concerned for her...that single expression portrayed a mixture of emotions in him..his love , his possessiveness, his concern, his frustration...

Edited by Anupa28 - 10 May 2011 at 2:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
it was his helplessness!..coz he knew that saxena was rite!..he was concerned about arohi!..he cudnt bear that she had to go to such a place to find a lawyer! showed his pain!..and helplesness!
btw great topic tanu!
sahelilovesishr IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Arjun was feeling helpless & kind of guilty tooo coz he realised the extene of Arohi's struggle to release him which had all gone to vain...CryCryCry
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Haven't watched the episode yet..this Imagine cudn't show the repeat in morning Angry but without watching also i can say that it was not disappointment for wrong lawyer, yeah he was guilty n sad that coz of him Arohi had to go through so many difficulties..she had to go to a desi bar etcCry poor Arjun n ArohiCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index