One of the best couple of Telly wood!

Their chemistry is rocking!!!

Loveee Both of U!!

Edited by pickachu - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: undisclosed

thanks mr vijay...but i think there is a glitch in the system...at least i have noticed this for dd's fanpage...sometimes we can comment just fine...and sometimes even before we make our first comment of the day...we get a message that we are not allowed to make more than two comments in a day...please help clarify or fix

ya  even i have experienced the same problem on rati fan page...we are not able to comment. for the whole day then...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
...Congratz Rati...

but guys i am very sad for jun...we need to bring him back...ArTi are the most deserving one's for 1st and 2nd positions...we have got the first spot guys...now we need to bring jun at 2...the most deserving one's should get their place...awww i am so proud that i am a fan of the most genuine and decent persons on earth...now just waiting for the day...jun will be on 2nd...and then ArTi always maintaining their positions forever...we ArTians rock completely...

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

ya  even i have experienced the same problem on rati fan page...we are not able to comment. for the whole day then...

you have too?...it is very unencouraging...sometimes it lets you comment after 3hrs and sometimes it doesn't let you comment at all...πŸ˜•
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Love DD ...congratulations for reaching 4000 fansπŸ‘...she just rocks
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaara25

Drashti and Gurmeet is the king and queen of tv and india-forums.. This is the obvious thing.. They definitely deserve to be at number 1 and 2.. They are the superstars of tv industry.. They have genuine fans and all of us know each other.. No fake ids at all.. Thats the true aspect of our ROYAL COUPLE GURTI.. Gurti rocks for sure.. All this numbers are not the real measurement of the popularity of our royal couple.. Come over to singapore and you will get to know that even people who are NOT INDIAN AT ALL knows them, adore them and WORSHIP THEM! Don WORRY GURTI, YOU WILL BE BACK to TOP 2 again, the PLACE ONLY FOR OUR ROYAL COUPLE, the KING and QUEEN of TV.. And CONGRATULATIONS MY QUEEN DRASHTI FOR BECOMING THE FIRST ACTRESS TO REACH 4000 FANS on IF!

πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

GURTI Rocksss

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
everytym we would think dat the next week maneet are gonna be in the top but its nowhere happening...even when are toiling day and night to get them there...zaaru i have lost hopes on this ranking system...too bugged off abt dat😑
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations My Rati...U deserve to be here.. Love u till eternity
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I feeI some problem in calculation, how Maneet are not on top they are geting more comment as more member on fan club, don't know how it is possible.