Posted: 12 years ago

News from Fb is that there are going to be fireworks for the Maha episode...

Not literally as in patakha and all but fireworks with the relevation of the real MSK...

Might be they will merge that KC celebration that we saw on SBS and SBb segments and then the relevation is also going to be done together with that...the way they are progressing...it might be that both are done together and shown on the same day...????

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
wow maha episode 
waiting
Thanks khushi for sharing
Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
thanks god...at last they are revealing the truth...😆.thanks for the newz khushi🤗
that will be gr8 yaar thanks for exciting news
Might be they will merge that KC celebration that we saw on SBS and SBb segments and then the relevation is also going to be done together with that...the way they are progressing...it might be that bth are done together...
thankss for the awesome news
Can't wait for the episode and I'm so ready for the revealation to finally happen, I love the present track but want to see our Maaneet back in Delhi and really together again cause that will mean we'll be getting the SR soon 😆 What say Khushi 😉

waiting for the Dhamaka Maha Episode!

wow really
hope peeji will organize their official SR

good news khushi as i want them to move on now...i hope after this they will  find some new interesting track...with the boss MSK back in action...