Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Modi Family Business (Page 2)

thejazzgal IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i too noticed it yesterday but i saw it in previous episodes that it was construction business..

wen ahem tells his clients that gopi is maid..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
i think wanted the new bussiness with the construction bussiness. that is why they associating mr thapar  to spread thier bussiness. its just my opinion dont take it seriosly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowwhite50 Senior Member

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Good observation
oh so there is scope for Gopi in Modi business
LOL N isi liye Rashi didn't even think of joining Modi business.Thank god modi's don't hav a SHOPPING MALL Wink

Edited by Snowwhite50 - 10 May 2011 at 2:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by Jake-neil

May be they Construct Hotels and Resorts.

That could be the case Jake, but I'm just wondering the reason Aham was so insistent on Kokila coming to Switzerland too, was because he is thinking she is going to run it, so it makes sense for the client Mr Thakkar knew Kokila before hand...and you know how Kokila is, if she is in that business meri Gopi vau will also be in there.

but kokila wont run the business... She runs the household. And Ahem wanted his mother coz he knew his father never took his mother anywhere

You may be right Jake,...what I'm I thinking this is Saathiya, where any future episodes don't bear in mind what happened in the past (no continuity) I think the CV's will just let this catering opportunity slip by like many other previous opportunities to get Gopi street smart and educated.
@ Bold - Nafisa, you have a point.
@ Red - There, I think, you are wrong. Just like Modi women don't wear jeans, similarly Modi women don't work, family biz or outside. I can just visualise Kokila's shocked expression on hearing your words. Agree with Jake that Ahem took her as he's a mamma's boy & also she mayn't have had oppurtunities to go abroad with Parag.
Hmm, even if something like that happens in the future, can you imagine the mayhem UrShi will cause in the biz?
LOL LOL Yes Modi women don't work, I also had the idea previously that the amount of hatred Rashi has for Gopi, it is better she is not at the house (interfering with the homemaker that is Gopi), and what is that education her parents invested into used for? She went into Higher Education for what exactly to make tepla and clean the floors and wash razai at the Modi's, the Modi's are dumb they have someone as intelligent as Rashi is and why aren't they using her in the business? Also I was thinking Urmila should have spoken to Chirag and Hetal about this matter in the beginning, that we have given our daughter to you in marriage but we want her to enter the Modi Industries and use all her skills there. I'm sure Chirag and Hetal would have agreed. Aham and Kokila would have hated it in the beginning but it would have made Gopi's life easier too (I'm thinking I'm going to write a Fan Fic about
Also about UrShi duo causing mayhem the catering business, please read my fan fic here and tell me what you think, Rashi loves Shopping and being a lady of LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top