Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Dear Basanti,

I am writing this letter to you only because when you'll read this I'll be long gone and you would have dropped your Puja Thali reading this. I know you're going to read this, seeing my face on the letter and imagining me speaking these dialogues. I've been captured by Thakur who's taken me prisoner in his humongous castle, unimaginable in Mumbai considering the sky rocketing real estate prices, but he is the man doing all the bad karmas to deserve such palatial dungeons. I've been subject to most innovative tortures, especially the one where I'm tied by the rope suspended above sharks even though they are nowhere to be seen in Indian waters; but hey, who cares when Thakur Singh is King? By the time you'll read this I would've died with Thakur giving an evil laugh in the background, along with one of his bald Shettys (villain sidekicks). I would've delivered a melodramatic dialogue enlisting all the curses required to be thrown at the Thakur.

Agar Acha lage toh batana... wll continue the Letter🤣

🤣

HAHAHA .. awesome dudee .. You should continue this and bring in all TWISTS and TURNS how Ekta Kapoor does in her shows. You should write that "Ek chutki sindoor" ka dialogue and bring in Thakur badnaam hua, Basanti tere liye song 🤣🤣
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
 === this post of mine i m dead sure would be loved by SOME members ==== dhyaan se padna

Part 2 of my Letter
__

Now, Basanti, I know you shall swear to me that these three would grow up and avenge my death. The "Trimurti" metrosexuals with six-pack abs and waxed chests would take revenge killing that Haraam #@$%#^ and his gang. With their girlfriends, obviously ten years younger to them, one of them being Thakur's daughter (oblivious to his misdeeds all these years). They'll be supported aptly by white-streak haired "Saasumaa" (all the elongated spellings are due to numerology). In the final climax, your sons – after performing heroic deeds killing the gang with their miraculous martial arts like jumping twenty feet, hitting every gunshot on target and taking each bullet on them without any apparent pain – will produce Thakur at your feet. You'll kill him with your bare hands, while simultaneously imagining the imagined scene of my death, swearing at him, and finishing him with immense power; even though you never spent even a single hour at the gym.

Now, I know you've already thought of the past and created your future in sufficiently three hours editing all the 'sensual' moments between your sons and their girlfriends, while keeping eight songs of all genres of music and minimum of five fighting sequences. In fact, you've done a great job.

After all our life has always been a masala script.

Your dead husband,

Veeru

🤣

shamil thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 sam, that was brilliant!🤣🤣🤣🤣
ok let me post one ranbir ke naam😳
Dude, I didn't get it. As in, who are you referring to in those bold lines.

However, this gallery should be confined to spoofs on Bollywood Films and actors and not any member on this forum. Taking a dig at them by writing spoofs is not permissible.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: evanescence

However, this gallery should be confined to spoofs on Bollywood Films and actors and not any member on this forum. Taking a dig at them by writing spoofs is not permissible.

Shakki those lines in my thinking are dedicated to older actors.. nahi???

Like Salman, SRK and Amir

thakur ki beti sonakshi to nahi?? 🤣
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail

song- ek do teen..

Fans- Ranbir! Ranbir! ranbir  Ho Ho Ho

RK- Namaskar! Namaskar!
Kahiye, Kya Sunenge Aap

Fans-Aarey Pehle Yeh Kahiye, Kaha The Aap?

RK-    Mein .. Mein Kar Raha Tha bedroom mein 'war😉
fans- kiske saath?

RK- Woh .. Jiska hain kahin naam😛

Fans- Kaun??...😲

RK-  Ek Do Teen, Char Paanch Che Saath Aath Nau, Dus Gyarah, Barah Tera..

Kaise karun gin gin ke aaj  

Yaad hain bas do-teen naam😳

Chaudah ko deeps ke sandesa aayaa,

Condoms ke packet bhi saat mein aaya

Pandrah ko nargis ko ghar le gayaa 

Kat ko main sab kuch sikhlayaa

Solah ko mila anjelaa ''😉

Aaya mazaa aayi bahaar

Edited by shamil - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: evanescence

Chill... Relax... me nt taking a DIG at Members... i am just highlighting the area which is also raised by many members... as 40+ Main Heroes romancing 20+ Heroines...

i am just telling dem dat dere line is used in dis spoof... not that me saying anything 2 dem 🤣
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Shakki those lines in my thinking are dedciated to older actors.. nahi???

Like Salman, SRK and Amir

thakur ki beti sonakshi to nahi?? 🤣

am sure it must be sonakshi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

I Miss you a Lot Dear….

SENDER:
Aishwarya Rai
+919542496632

Message centre:
+919540099996