India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

CAN'T CV'S STOP THIS MC TRACK?????

ravinaj Senior Member
ravinaj
ravinaj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
PLEASE TELL CV'S TO STOP THIS MC TRACk...I REALLY WANTED TO SEE NAKSH BABY...THE WAY NATIK TAKING CARE OF HER??AKSHARA CRAVING AT NIGHT AND NAITIK FULFILLING IT???SOME FUNNY MOMENTS WHERE EVERYONE IS TEASING BOTH OF THEM???NATIK GOING TO AKSHARA'S MAAYKA????THE WAY NATIK TALKS TO THE KID???EVERYTHING...WHY ARE THEY SPOLING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL TRACK...I DON'T GET it...IF CV'S SHOW THIS MC TRACK NOE THEN FOR SURE THIER RATING FROM 1 WILL FALL I DON'T NOE WHERE...

Edited by ravinaj - 09 May 2011 at 11:15pm

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00vim916kingini_aardraAsawari_naksh--Sari--_charu_saru.gprava55663

anveshasharma Goldie
anveshasharma
anveshasharma

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari1508

Well, I dont have any problem with this mc track cuming in.. MC quiet normally happen in real life too and they are trying to how couples go through all pain and how they support each other during this period..

If they show Aksharas mc, then its for betterment of naksh as a couple.. During this period they will support each other to come over it and their mutual understanding and maturity will definitely grow as a couple..

I am actually looking forward to this track coz we havent seen both of them gng through such an emotiona phase.. I would love to see hard core emotional scenes between them and how they cope with this situation..

Aur jaha tak TRPs ki baat hai i dnt think they will decrease.. Its a gud track if cvs handle it with tact.. At the end of the end day its only a serial.. They need some twists and turns to keep audience glued.. If they show everything sugary we will get bored someday toh its required..

Naksh baby ko toh kabhi na kabhi ana hi hai.. Ab itna intezar kar lia hai toh thoda aur sahi..
very well said parineeta diClap.i completely agree with u.by dis track,naksh bonding maturity n understanding will increase n it will be nice to watch it.u r absolutely correct.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anveshasharma

Originally posted by pari1508

Well, I dont have any problem with this mc track cuming in.. MC quiet normally happen in real life too and they are trying to how couples go through all pain and how they support each other during this period..

If they show Aksharas mc, then its for betterment of naksh as a couple.. During this period they will support each other to come over it and their mutual understanding and maturity will definitely grow as a couple..

I am actually looking forward to this track coz we havent seen both of them gng through such an emotiona phase.. I would love to see hard core emotional scenes between them and how they cope with this situation..

Aur jaha tak TRPs ki baat hai i dnt think they will decrease.. Its a gud track if cvs handle it with tact.. At the end of the end day its only a serial.. They need some twists and turns to keep audience glued.. If they show everything sugary we will get bored someday toh its required..

Naksh baby ko toh kabhi na kabhi ana hi hai.. Ab itna intezar kar lia hai toh thoda aur sahi..
very well said parineeta diClap.i completely agree with u.by dis track,naksh bonding maturity n understanding will increase n it will be nice to watch it.u r absolutely correct.
yes di... very well said...ClapClapClap
ClapClapits quiet a natural phenomenon that happens normally in real life...
i think they should show how a man support his wife after this mc very normal...
they should bond naksh very well after this mc...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top