India-Forums

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED ON DKS SETS :O (Page 6)

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
uh-oh JaiD'oh
You need to take a chill pill dude!Ouch

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

It's sad that he always uses words to overpower his dancing ability..he's honestly one of the best on the show, but the way he behaves really makes people avoid his talent..which is unfair to the viewers also because they are forced to dislike someone whose dance they consider magical sometimes.

Words really do HURT more than actions Jai. We KEEP giving you chances, why don't you just let your dancing talk? I honestly think he is capable of winning the takkar..only if he wouldn't talk in such a manner.

nicely saidThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpari

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cool_Ishu

Jai and Amar both are champion in contemporary. That would have been a hell of contest. Might be Jai already sensed that he is loosing this battle and tried to divert focus on things other than dance ... too bad.

That's what I am thinking too. I think he probably wasn't ready enough (which shouldn't be the case because it's JAI) , but maybe he felt like he wasn't going to make it,so he diverted the attention..I don't think they would intendedly play the wrong song. That's just unfair. Didn't Paulson also say something about the wrong song being played for his last week's performance?:S

Yeah, it's happened a few times on DID where they've played the wrong song. It sucks, but that's why you have to check it out before you start dancing or just go with it!
Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Jai and Amar both are champion in contemporary. That would have been a hell of contest. Might be Jai already sensed that he is loosing this battle and tried to divert focus on things other than dance ... too bad.

That's what I am thinking too. I think he probably wasn't ready enough (which shouldn't be the case because it's JAI) , but maybe he felt like he wasn't going to make it,so he diverted the attention..I don't think they would intendedly play the wrong song. That's just unfair. Didn't Paulson also say something about the wrong song being played for his last week's performance?:S

Yeah, it's happened a few times on DID where they've played the wrong song. It sucks, but that's why you have to check it out before you start dancing or just go with it!

That happened with Max and Manic as well but they didn't stop the performance then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeetulipbaby53

Cool_Ishu Senior Member
Cool_Ishu
Cool_Ishu

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Since this was muqabla round I'll guess this was a wrong song for Amar as well. Article says amar continued dancing and didn't complain.

8een4evatulipbaby53

Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
seriously...jai needs to be KICKED out!!! 

Katz21ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Since this was muqabla round I'll guess this was a wrong song for Amar as well. Article says amar continued dancing and didn't complain.

Of course...Amar is a professional...He doesn't need to start making excuses and start bashing judges...You won't hear Amar, D sir, etc bash their gurus...But Jai, forget about it...Shaimak taught this guy most of what he knows, and how does he get repaid? Jai belittles, and mocks Shaiamk's integrity in front of the whole world...simply unbelivable...Geeta Ma put him in his place...Confused no wonder he said it was the worst day of his life...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9

Alia009 Goldie
Alia009
Alia009

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I WAS RIGHT LOL LOL!! how can i be wrong when it comes to jai?? lolzzz
Jai tu kab sudhrega

Payal9Jessica11001

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index