SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED ON DKS SETS :O - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
May be someone's costume fall out..or something related to it!!! I hope that never happens!!! 🤔
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

and regarding jai's status...i don't think he put it up just because of a bad performance. he has never made his status like this before. makes me really wonder what happened. anyways i'm trying to find out.

Thanks so much for trying to find out. Please keep us posted. Sounds like something very horrible happened. I'm so worried!!
Originally posted by Shastradhari

May be someone's costume fall out..or something related to it!!! I hope that never happens!!! 🤔

OMG i hope that never happens with anyone. Hope everything is alright.
i think team jalwa won...thts wat i kinda feel frm jai's status update!!
frm geeta's status..am al confused..
ya phir an accident happend ya sum1 sed too much!
cud b anythg
Originally posted by Anuhia

OMG i hope that never happens with anyone. Hope everything is alright.

I don't think that happened because Geeta is upset about something she witnessed and something she had to do.

May be team josh and team jalwa me dishum dishum ho gaya on stage and Geeta had to calm both teams. This will be a very sad thing for Geeta as a mentor and especially when she is Geeta Maa.

Edited by Cool_Ishu - 12 years ago
Oh Geeta+drama=expected😳
ok JK...hope everything's alright
seems like jai did something (as usual) or passed a remark on someone's dance or costume... and geeta maa had to intervene in between...🤣
Originally posted by SHENAZANSER

seems like jai did something (as usual) or passed a remark on someone's dance or costume... and geeta maa had to intervene in between...🤣

is that your speculation or is it really true??????????😕

I hope there is nothing serious.. .I don want DKS to end on sad note... hope atleast now they give preference to dance rather than asking unwanted questions to the contestants just to instigate them to give provocative answers only to raise their TRPs.😡

TFS

Hope whatever happened is not serious.. let us know if any someone finds out what happened..