India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

New Promo 10/05/11 (Page 5)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
ok so they are not gonna stretch the hospital thing! hopefully this track doesnt disappoint! Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thx Renudi... I just hope, they show this "Who are you?" track with a serious touch... Its not that easy for Suhana to accept the fact that Ishaan is not recognizing her.   If Inder or Ilesh say some crapy comedy at that exact moment, then ...grrr...Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol111192Ashis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Was Suhana,s mistakes were THAT BAD , that despite accepting her ,mistakes, despite loving her husband now without thinking he is different then what she wanted in her husband, what is wrong in wishing for a smart, husband and rich husband, have you ever heard somebody saying that I want, stupid, idiot, and poor husband ??? her mistakes are so so bad that every time she NEEDS to learn AGAIN , how LUCKY she is to have Ishaan in her life, how lucky she is to have a husband like IShaan and she has to go thtough TEST after TESt to again and again doing thisBow Down Before You.

I dont like this line of TEACHING Suhana all the time, what is wrong being the way she is, does realising Subha Shaam that Oh God I am so Lucky to have Ishaan , Oh God I am so Lucky to be a Kyshap as if Ishaan is the ULTIMATE, is he that PERFECT !!! well I dont want to go ther, he is a good husband but Suhana is not a bad wife either, she changed her lifestyle of being a princess who use to spend 30 40 thousands in a day, to a girl who is happy in just spending time with family.
That's it Di... What's wrong in having a Hubby List ? What wrong in wishing for smart , Intelligent , Handsome , Successful Hubby ? Y she has to learn everything in life this way ? Cauz she doesn't have mummy in the first place ? Is she that bad ? Did her dad made mistake in raising her this way ? No to all the ans. I think she is perfect the just the way she is . No need to change her at all. In real life If U try to change the person this way , U end up loosing them . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G111192crysindinfinity00Ashis*Resham*

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Thx Renudi... I just hope, they show this "Who are you?" track with a serious touch... Its not that easy for Suhana to accept the fact that Ishaan is not recognizing her.   If Inder or Ilesh say some crapy comedy at that exact moment, then ...grrr...Censored
lmao febs! every post i saw you afta coming bak on IF, you are swearing! ConfusedLOL you okay? Wink
@netri Clap well said! I have like Huge list for my future hubby too LOL i dun think there's anything wrong with it! infact its perfectly normal to dream and no one can stop you Tongue
Suhana is different from all the other bahus in Telly thats wht make her very special! shes not shown as perfect person, but normal bahu who like everyone in normal life makes mistakes! perfect portray of reality, not all sati savitri stuff! Smile

111192Ashis

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
it was funny
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Was Suhana,s mistakes were THAT BAD , that despite accepting her ,mistakes, despite loving her husband now without thinking he is different then what she wanted in her husband, what is wrong in wishing for a smart, husband and rich husband, have you ever heard somebody saying that I want, stupid, idiot, and poor husband ??? her mistakes are so so bad that every time she NEEDS to learn AGAIN , how LUCKY she is to have Ishaan in her life, how lucky she is to have a husband like IShaan and she has to go thtough TEST after TESt to again and again doing thisBow Down Before You.

I dont like this line of TEACHING Suhana all the time, what is wrong being the way she is, does realising Subha Shaam that Oh God I am so Lucky to have Ishaan , Oh God I am so Lucky to be a Kyshap as if Ishaan is the ULTIMATE, is he that PERFECT !!! well I dont want to go ther, he is a good husband but Suhana is not a bad wife either, she changed her lifestyle of being a princess who use to spend 30 40 thousands in a day, to a girl who is happy in just spending time with family.

Sheemu...well said...Suhana gave away her life style for Ishaan...the girl changed so much even without her knowledge...does this again is a way of teaching how Ishaan is good and a god like figure whom Suhana has to pray and praise...Ouch 

Naa...this is not the way..she is loving him from the bottom of her heart and her world starts and ends with him...so does she need more...she is already into her family...then why again this wayOuch

111192Ashis

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Video of amnesia promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq9triJIh6o

sweetymolShwets1502

Go to top