Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Was Suhana,s mistakes were THAT BAD , that despite accepting her ,mistakes, despite loving her husband now without thinking he is different then what she wanted in her husband, what is wrong in wishing for a smart, husband and rich husband, have you ever heard somebody saying that I want, stupid, idiot, and poor husband ??? her mistakes are so so bad that every time she NEEDS to learn AGAIN , how LUCKY she is to have Ishaan in her life, how lucky she is to have a husband like IShaan and she has to go thtough TEST after TESt to again and again doing this.

I dont like this line of TEACHING Suhana all the time, what is wrong being the way she is, does realising Subha Shaam that Oh God I am so Lucky to have Ishaan , Oh God I am so Lucky to be a Kyshap as if Ishaan is the ULTIMATE, is he that PERFECT !!! well I dont want to go ther, he is a good husband but Suhana is not a bad wife either, she changed her lifestyle of being a princess who use to spend 30 40 thousands in a day, to a girl who is happy in just spending time with family.

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok so they are not gonna stretch the hospital thing! hopefully this track doesnt disappoint! 😕
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thx Renudi... I just hope, they show this "Who are you?" track with a serious touch... Its not that easy for Suhana to accept the fact that Ishaan is not recognizing her.   If Inder or Ilesh say some crapy comedy at that exact moment, then ...grrr...🤬
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Was Suhana,s mistakes were THAT BAD , that despite accepting her ,mistakes, despite loving her husband now without thinking he is different then what she wanted in her husband, what is wrong in wishing for a smart, husband and rich husband, have you ever heard somebody saying that I want, stupid, idiot, and poor husband ??? her mistakes are so so bad that every time she NEEDS to learn AGAIN , how LUCKY she is to have Ishaan in her life, how lucky she is to have a husband like IShaan and she has to go thtough TEST after TESt to again and again doing this.

I dont like this line of TEACHING Suhana all the time, what is wrong being the way she is, does realising Subha Shaam that Oh God I am so Lucky to have Ishaan , Oh God I am so Lucky to be a Kyshap as if Ishaan is the ULTIMATE, is he that PERFECT !!! well I dont want to go ther, he is a good husband but Suhana is not a bad wife either, she changed her lifestyle of being a princess who use to spend 30 40 thousands in a day, to a girl who is happy in just spending time with family.

That's it Di... What's wrong in having a Hubby List ? What wrong in wishing for smart , Intelligent , Handsome , Successful Hubby ? Y she has to learn everything in life this way ? Cauz she doesn't have mummy in the first place ? Is she that bad ? Did her dad made mistake in raising her this way ? No to all the ans. I think she is perfect the just the way she is . No need to change her at all. In real life If U try to change the person this way , U end up loosing them . 
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

Thx Renudi... I just hope, they show this "Who are you?" track with a serious touch... Its not that easy for Suhana to accept the fact that Ishaan is not recognizing her.   If Inder or Ilesh say some crapy comedy at that exact moment, then ...grrr...🤬

lmao febs! every post i saw you afta coming bak on IF, you are swearing! 😕😆 you okay? 😉
@netri 👏 well said! I have like Huge list for my future hubby too 😆 i dun think there's anything wrong with it! infact its perfectly normal to dream and no one can stop you 😛! 
Suhana is different from all the other bahus in Telly thats wht make her very special! shes not shown as perfect person, but normal bahu who like everyone in normal life makes mistakes! perfect portray of reality, not all sati savitri stuff! 😊
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: venture

Sheemu...well said...Suhana gave away her life style for Ishaan...the girl changed so much even without her knowledge...does this again is a way of teaching how Ishaan is good and a god like figure whom Suhana has to pray and praise... 

Naa...this is not the way..she is loving him from the bottom of her heart and her world starts and ends with him...so does she need more...she is already into her family...then why again this way
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Video of amnesia promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq9triJIh6o[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq9triJIh6o