Sasural Genda Phool

New Promo 10/05/11

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
They showed many photos on the wall...ishaan comes and looking at a photo says badi maa...then goes to another photo and says inder bhaiya...then looking at another photo says who is this girl...camera zooms in on sushaan's photo...then suhana comes in the room hold ishaan's hand ...but ishaan pull his hand and say who are you.
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chalo aaj ishaan miya ghar wapas aa jayege...thank god they are not stretching this hospital thing too much i hate hospitals...anyways thanks di for sharing...hope todayz episode to be better than yesterday
GABRIELLA-TEEN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can u give the links please...!
Feefi thumbnail
thanks for letting us know di... i hope they don't stretch the track too much...  and i hope they don't try to force comedy in this particular trackπŸ₯± 
Brilliant!! Wonderful!! πŸ‘Very unique!! Am VERY excited for it!! πŸ˜³
Thanks for sharing. πŸ˜ƒ
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

They showed many photos on the wall...ishaan comes and looking at a photo says badi maa...then goes to another photo and says inder bhaiya...then looking at another photo says who is this girl...camera zooms in on sushaan's photo...then suhana comes in the room hold ishaan's hand ...but ishaan pull her hand and say who are you.

Weird promo...i havent seen it ...but padhkar pataa chal jata hain...wat was ishaan doing...testing whether he remembers others...πŸ˜†...dont know when will this making mokery of diseases stop...someone may get hurt ...was it an exclusive SP promo or part of the episode... Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

Weird promo...i havent seen it ...but padhkar pataa chal jata hain...wat was ishaan doing...testing whether he remembers others...πŸ˜†...dont know when will this making mokery of diseases stop...someone may get hurt ...was it an exclusive SP promo or part of the episode...

Radhika, it was
exclusive SP promo and not part of the episode.
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They showed many photos on the wall...ishaan comes and looking at a photo says badi maa...then goes to another photo and says inder bhaiya...then looking at another photo says who is this girl...camera zooms in on sushaan's photo...then suhana comes in the room hold ishaan's hand ...but ishaan pull his hand and say who are you.

Thanks for sharing...

oh this is really very very bad.. Ishaan asking Suhana... who are you... this is really painful to watch...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fantastic...this is so much awaited..hai naa...πŸ˜”
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Radhika, it was
exclusive SP promo and not part of the episode.

Very much expected...serial ka naya twist hai bhai,filmy promo toh banta hain ...but i guess ppl are least bothered abt this twist...trps main kahin door door tak sgp nazar nai aa raha...