Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PRECAP FOR TODAY...Maan bleeding...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I really hate this Tezi...even on Karwa Chauth he is going to be away from home...he is least bothered that his wife has to have Sargi or that she will be keeping a fast for him...

Maan is bleeding...and how is he going to stay behind...

Have to watch to get the answers...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIFIpLmGTQE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hate the way Teji behave towards Pammi too and heard that they are gonna reveal why he behaves like this and Maaneet are gonna play cupid to them so hopefully everything will be ok

And I'm sure Maan will find a way to get to his Geet, he always does 😉
khushi_4ever thumbnail
He is my super hero...MSK can do anything...and yeah hopefully they can help Pammi before they leave for Delhi...i will really like to see Tezi being taught how to be a good husband not just by Maan but by his sister Geet..if she shows him the mirror he won't have anything to say...
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
is teji ko kuch akkal do maneet..stupid kahi ka..maneet plz teach him a lesson before going..
i really felt bad for pummy nd all those girls who actually in real life r treated by their husband like this..really shame on such good for nothing nd weak husbands
😡 😡 😡
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is Geet's filmy hero!!😆 He'll definitely find a way to feed sargi to his soni wife! ðŸ˜³
heermeher thumbnail
I think maan must have purposely hurt himself so that he can say he cannot drive and stay at home for geet's sargi what say
maneet1995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even me.😡 I GOD I HATE him like anything he is PATHER DIL TYPES.😡
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeevsurbhi

is teji ko kuch akkal do maneet..stupid kahi ka..maneet plz teach him a lesson before going..
i really felt bad for pummy nd all those girls who actually in real life r treated by their husband like this..really shame on such good for nothing nd weak husbands
😡 😡 😡

Really hope our cupids can knock some sense into him...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasw

He is Geet's filmy hero!!😆 He'll definitely find a way to feed sargi to his soni wife! ðŸ˜³

Mine too...mine too... mine too...  

and yes he will definately find a way...he always does...

khushi_4ever thumbnail