Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Atticus

I didn't just mean KN situ ...Sending K to jail wasn't a covert action it was a direct attack SS won't take that lightly. I'm surprised SS hasn't done anything????????????? Isn't SS the most powerful man in town?

A serious flaw ...No..SS is still powerful as can be seen from Adarsh acquittal...

It could be the fact that Krishna did beat him that silenced  SS...Plus SS is pragmatic, He knows that Radhe is no pushover  and being a politician sometimes u have to swallow bile and suck up to  the very person whom one itches to   send 6 feet under..
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

A serious flaw ...No..SS is still powerful as can be seen from Adarsh acquittal...

It could be the fact that Krishna did beat him that silenced  SS...Plus SS is pragmatic, He knows that Radhe is no pushover  and being a politician sometimes u have to swallow bile and suck up to  the very person whom one itches to   send 6 feet under..

Radhe is a run of the mill ghunda...he's not wealthy or influential from what I can tell. Maybe family politics?
tanthya thumbnail

Radhe is a run of the mill ghunda...he's not wealthy or influential from what I can tell. Maybe family politics?

Radhe is no  run of the mill Goonda, he is a fast and upcoming Goonda who has carved out his own territory , presides over it , has enough influence to resist arrest over a murder rap ...
tanthya thumbnail

Dukhi rug ko chaydo nahin😆

...Par aap tho sabki taang keechrahi hai ...Tho aap kisko ullu bana rahe ho !!
tanthya thumbnail
revised speculation

From all the promo sources , Looks as if Amma is pushing herself as the devoted  follower of Pratigya  while steadily turning  Her Men against Pratigya ...She has succeeded with Sajjan Singh.Krishna has a foot  and  a half in her camp...and in the coming days may completely  fall  under her spell ... and may turn into a mindless soldier fighting for his Mom ..

The point of  interest is ...will circumstance push the  Uppity nosed P out...or will P choose to remove herself  from the  bosom of her loving family or will K tell her to pack her bags...

Next ...how will she be treated at the MMGJ , what sort of interaction will she have with Adarsh ..

Speculate Karbo !!
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If at all P goes out of TN, she should be working and live alone... but K 's character will be blacked out...atleast for me...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

If at all P goes out of TN, she should be working and live alone... but K 's character will be blacked out...atleast for me...

I do not think Prof will allow her to stay alone ..esp not in a town where powerful Thakurs live..

quite Interesting..

Why would Krishna's character be blacked out ??