Mid Summer Madness !!revised thoughts on pg 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Hiyaaa  My  Litchies and Luscious Mangoes ** Tanthya makes a greedy face and comes out to eat u up **..

Having watched the episodes so far and having shied away from making any post for long...have finally  been bitten by the  "TYPO" Bug ...which can only  be exorcised by purging myself of all  the swirling thoughts in ma Brain or what passes for it  ....** Sigh ,Emily  Rose had it easier**  ..

So we come to the Asli Mudha, Me will not gripe about the acting or the track ...They can go tel lene...I am happy in my own Swargwa ..** Tanthya Solemnly Swears  on the grave of the Dracula **..me wanna speculate, speculate  and more speculate  n me being a sweet lil lass want my  phrendwa's to Ooh, Aaah in deep admiration ** Hum kouno galat kehdiya ka, Bolbo ..nahi, Nahi Sach Bolbo ...humne jo maang kiya hai..woh bilkul jayaz hai..haina 😆**...

Speculation Suru :

Shakthi and his piraperty : ooo kahan gayi bey !!...He said that as soon as Bauji comes, he will push for  his share...bauji has come and is  busily painting the town  Red,Blue and all  the colors of Rainbow  and Shakthi is happily watching the nautanki  unfurling at the Haveli  ...What happened to the noble idea's of  becoming independent and becoming reesh **Hic** Ponshible ...

Where Is kesmma  ?? Has she imbibed too much Madeira that  her brain has become addled  and she has stopped plotting, campaigning  for her  Priceless and Precious Son Inlaw and has become content to  distort her faces into various angles  ...or  has she adopted wait and watch atteetood Khanphident  that Krishna and the Maidamjee  will phall on their pheet sooner than later...

Amma :

Now that she has begun her Adventure in earnest ..when will she  begin her next assault and who will be her next target..will it be  Kesar or Ghanti Dadi ..whom will she try to Un-brainwash  ??or will she continue her reinforcement session with SS and the obliging fool Krishna ...

The turf war has begun with both Amma and Pratigya playing for the Grand turf ...Who will the turf aid ?? ...ofc The trophy will be carried off  after a mandatory PBJ  ..but what   will be the casualties and who will bear the major brunt ...

BollyWood Plot :

What  if Sajjan Singh is aware of Amma's plots  and is doing a double bluff , is  maneuvering in such a way that Amma will be caught out pretty soon ...Nah !! Not Possible .. or is using amma to his advantage ...Again  Nottt Possible...

On A slightly Shirius Note :

Adarsh has come out of the prison  and sure to enter the Hallowed portals of  Thakurs as their esteemed relation ...I am verrry Sure as are the 99.99% of MKAPians that Adarsh will  launch his corrupt career with full gusto ...so much so that the White dove may transform into a Bird of prey ...and in the process become firmly ensconced in Thakur   Hierarchy...

Where does that Leave Krishna and Pratigya ??

I am reminded of a certain scene when Adarsh confronts Pratigya over the Book of Principles ...Based on that , I  would say that it only leads to the way out ...If  memory serves right ** Memories are fallible** .Krishna leads Pratigya out ...If we take that as case in point...Then what will trigger Krishna's  move...will it be his  Amma's treacherous face or  Sajjan Singh's murderous Plots ..or both ...or will it be Kesmma's condition...

Can Such a track come to a Pass ...what with Thakur's being the main draw for the viewer's ..It can  !!...Even though Krishna and Pratigya  have walked out of the house...does not mean that they have walked out of Thakur's life...By walking out..They can actually spice up the proceedings...Shakthi and Adarsh can gang up  and go Hammer and tongs at Krishna and Pratigya ...Sajjan Singh may do his best to avert and deflect this concerted missile attack or he may watch helplessly  while the harried Krishna fights back ...

Krishna's exit might unleash Shakthi , who will turn loyal and blind follower of Kesmma and may begin to  slight Sajjan Singh...

Kesmma will become  defacto  Amma   and will lord it over  at Haveli relegating Amma to a furthest corner ...Komal's prediction of ringing a bell  will come true !!

On the other   hand...Shakthi  may   turn his lecherous eyes towards Aarushi  and this time around Aarushi may not have an easy escape or perhaps she will be the instrument that will bring about the downfall of Shakthi  ..leading to a domino effect  ... who knows it might be cleaning of Augean stables ...

So how will Kesmma exit ...??

Could it be the Aarushi fiasco...Kesmma tries to rein in Shakthi , trying to save her daughter's position ..but  an unfettered Shakthi Throws her out ... Poetic Justice !! ...

Or will Kesar tell her to go away  after seeing the devastation wrecked by her ...

Man !! I wanna speculate more...but a growling Tummy reminds me I have not had the Morning Cuppa ...

And If u think it is a  Nonsensical rambling of a drunk !! Too Right !! Boy...u r one clever little Lass, Missy cos all this outpourings are due to the potent potion of Pucky...** Oberon , shant attend ur Parties any more... I get Shober berry phast**

Pssst !! Spelling  Mistkaes fully intentional ...

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Tanthya  too  many  speculations   that  is  enough  2  rake  1's  brain    😆   .  Anyway  brilliant  1   👍🏼. Now  coming  2  the  topic  i  think  kesaramma  and  shakthia  is  waiting  4  an  apt  time  2  ask  his  share  2  be  independent.  Now  they  r  keenly  watching  the  proceedings  going  on  in  the  haveli  and  waiting  4  a  chance.  Remember  SS  promise  2  Kesarmma  i  think  it  will be  put  2  use  here   by  her  asking       ss  to  hand  over  a  major  share  so  that  her  daughter  and  son-in-law  can  take  over  the  reins  2  satisfy  her  greed.

There  has  begun  a  battle  btw  amma  and  pratigya  though  we  know  that  in  the  end   her  face  will  be  unmasked  by  PBJ  moment  b'coz  the  protagonlst  can  never  get  fooled.It  remains  2  be  seen  at  the  end  of  the  battle  how  it  is  going  2  affect  krishna  and  others   though  i  have  a  feeling  that  SS  might  be  a  part  of  this  amma's  drama  .

Sathya, after reading this, only one thing came to mind, tht i admire u... u r sweet many a times...🤗

Tanthya I think ss is not involve in amma.s plan at all, DO u think amma will involve ss in her plan whwn ss has kept her out of all this when he team up with kesamma, and I think SS will never make his wrong impression in K eyes its only amma this time planing all this alone. but seriously i really cannot relate with this track at all, K has never has any feeling towards amma many times SS has beat up amma and K even refuse to help her , now how suddenly this new love came from tht he started appreciting amma  for each and everytime.

Infact iam losing intest frm this show now cv,s are passing wrong message by geeting adarsh bail out.
Tanthya, not read it fully but will read and comment on it later...

Just wanna say nice to have a post from you...😃
Firstly nice to have a post from you!! 👏👏👏...and your side comments are brilliant...👏👏

Shakti: I still think he is still sure about being independent...maybe he is waiting for SS to get a bit free..he only returned yesterday and he was busy with adarsh's bail...Now that Adarsh is out...SS is kinda free...KN might approach SS again or has he changed his strategy...is he waitng and watching how kriya fares in the business and strike at the right time?? 😕...we will know in few days time 😆😆

Kesamma: Again..with K and A getting arrested...even her track has been sidelined...but now that both of them are out and SS is back...I am sure she will be back...ermm...now you have given another thought to think...Kesamma might ask to give a significant amount of wealth to KN as her reward...But don't think it will have as much impact as she asking Kriya to leave the house...😕😕...Coz at the end of the day..SS's money also belongs to Shakti...I mean at some point will...so why waste such a nice opportunity of asking something more valuable...let's see...

Amma: so amma is in a mood to make sure that all of Prats allies are against her...I thought she only wanted attention from SS and K...Up till now she has only been playing her games with SS and K...So you really think the war between Amma and P has started...I mean everyone seems to saying that from the precap...but for some reason I wasn't convinced from the precap...I might have to watch the epi to realise that even P has started playing her games to counter attack Amma's...For all we know P might still be confused and innocent on Amma's motives...

I don't think SS and Amma are together in this...I mean Amma felt really bad when she came to know that SS involved kesamma and not amma...So  Amma is playing all alone...with no one's support as I feel that for some reason she doesn't trust anyone now...

Adarsh: Oh yes..Adarsh has fully been thakurified...I feel pretty soon Komarsh will have to leave the Sax house...I mean we know there is a slap coming adarsh's way from naina for insulting shyamu..I wonder how long will both the parties continue to bear it...there will come a time when I feel prof himself might tell them to leave ...and komarsh will...I wonder where they will live though...will A become a ghar jamaiye for sometime or will komarsh continue to leave in sax house until adarsh arranges a flat for them??...

Kriya:...You feel that Kriya will walk out as well?? 🤔...Well I will have to ..like u said ...whether it's RED's murder attempts on P or amma's treacherous face...But before the walkout..who all will be influenced by Amma's manipulations...mainly will K fall prey to it??  I agree Kriya walking out will only spice up the show...Infact I am bit bored of seeing just TN and GH..we are in a dire need of a location change to bring in some freshness...a jungle would also do for me 😆😆...Maybe the next mahaepisode, which is this month end might have Kriya and Komarsh both walking out of their respective houses...seeing that these two brothers always end doing things on the same day, apart from their SR, which I am very grateful of...😆😆

We have already kindoff discussed what the thakur niwas will be with kriya out and Shakti-Kesamma doing their drama...

I want Kesar to throw out Kesamma from the house...Dunno whether the cvs will do that...

Anyways these are my two cents..instead of answering ..I have posted more questions 😆😆😆

BTW love this line

Pssst !! Spelling  Mistkaes fully intentional ... 🤣👏
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Firstly nice to have a post from you!! 👏👏👏...and your side comments are brilliant...👏👏

Thankooo  Sweeet Princess !!  😃

Shakti: I still think he is still sure about being independent...maybe he is waiting for SS to get a bit free..he only returned yesterday and he was busy with adarsh's bail...Now that Adarsh is out...SS is kinda free...KN might approach SS again or has he changed his strategy...is he waitng and watching how kriya fares in the business and strike at the right time?? 😕...we will know in few days time 😆😆

We know now !!

Kesamma: Again..with K and A getting arrested...even her track has been sidelined...but now that both of them are out and SS is back...I am sure she will be back...ermm...now you have given another thought to think...Kesamma might ask to give a significant amount of wealth to KN as her reward...But don't think it will have as much impact as she asking Kriya to leave the house...😕😕...Coz at the end of the day..SS's money also belongs to Shakti...I mean at some point will...so why waste such a nice opportunity of asking something more valuable...let's see...

I wonder how she will react if she cmes to know that S has squandered away his share////on the other hand , she prolly will not come to know at all... else there would be no need for S to obey Radhe..

Amma: so amma is in a mood to make sure that all of Prats allies are against her...I thought she only wanted attention from SS and K...Up till now she has only been playing her games with SS and K...So you really think the war between Amma and P has started...I mean everyone seems to saying that from the precap...but for some reason I wasn't convinced from the precap...I might have to watch the epi to realise that even P has started playing her games to counter attack Amma's...For all we know P might still be confused and innocent on Amma's motives...

I do not think that Pratigya is fighting  or counter attacking  ..hence I clearly mentioned in the precap that Pratigya's advice was well meant ...IMO...P has not started fighting back !!

I don't think SS and Amma are together in this...I mean Amma felt really bad when she came to know that SS involved kesamma and not amma...So  Amma is playing all alone...with no one's support as I feel that for some reason she doesn't trust anyone now...

Adarsh: Oh yes..Adarsh has fully been thakurified...I feel pretty soon Komarsh will have to leave the Sax house...I mean we know there is a slap coming adarsh's way from naina for insulting shyamu..I wonder how long will both the parties continue to bear it...there will come a time when I feel prof himself might tell them to leave ...and komarsh will...I wonder where they will live though...will A become a ghar jamaiye for sometime or will komarsh continue to leave in sax house until adarsh arranges a flat for them??...

Kriya:...You feel that Kriya will walk out as well?? 🤔...Well I will have to ..like u said ...whether it's RED's murder attempts on P or amma's treacherous face...But before the walkout..who all will be influenced by Amma's manipulations...mainly will K fall prey to it??  I agree Kriya walking out will only spice up the show...Infact I am bit bored of seeing just TN and GH..we are in a dire need of a location change to bring in some freshness...a jungle would also do for me 😆😆...Maybe the next mahaepisode, which is this month end might have Kriya and Komarsh both walking out of their respective houses...seeing that these two brothers always end doing things on the same day, apart from their SR, which I am very grateful of...😆😆

So far from what they are showing, it is obvious that KP have to drift...and this sadistic CV's never do the obvious...so am thinking that KP will be united but may walk out...and also that walkout scene of KP while all the members are standng together united made a deep impression on me..

We have already kindoff discussed what the thakur niwas will be with kriya out and Shakti-Kesamma doing their drama...

I want Kesar to throw out Kesamma from the house...Dunno whether the cvs will do that...

Anyways these are my two cents..instead of answering ..I have posted more questions 😆😆😆

BTW love this line

Pssst !! Spelling  Mistkaes fully intentional ... 🤣👏

Pssst !! Spelling  Mistkaes fully intentional ...

Damn...whata catch all...
Will respond later you little drunk devil!!😆
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya, after reading this, only one thing came to mind, tht i admire u... u r sweet many a times...🤗

Thank You, babs ..🤗