LOVE
SOFIA
XXX
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
JENNI ðŸ¤—
I WANNA SAY THAT MY HATZ OFF TO YOU :)
MY SIDDHIMA LOOKING DASHING IN OUR SIGGIES...
THIS IS SUPERBBB...MISS THEM 
THANXXX ALOTTT..
YOU R THE BEST...
MochaQueen thumbnail
omggg i loveee the maaneet sig using ittt :D and omggg the sid ridz sigs are awesome!!!! i miss them :(
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!! Jenny what an update yaar!! Loved each & every siggy!! Loved ArHi + MaanEet one.its so beautiful!! Loved all MaanEet, DD, GC Geet team, GurTi & MSK ones!! They are amazing amazing amazing! Karan-Kritika one is nice too! ArHi ones are so cute! Rati & KSG ones are wonderful! First two are great as well! Please make more Kurbaan Hua stuff!
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifulll update Jens!

OMGG Ankita is the female lead of Preeto? 😲 I've been hearing about that show...but had no idea Ankita was taking up the main role! She's so cute, and I adored her in BHPH =)

Now that you mention it...Ankita and Mohit would look cute together! 😳 The Samrat-Preeto sigs look adorableee, and I love the blending!

Ahhh finally we get a new promo of IPKKND! I'm so excited for the ArHi track to officially start!  Loveee the sigs, especially the texts you've used on them! They're so perfect!

Everything else looks amazinggg too! Keep up the fabb work =)

bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG wat a UD i love the ankita and mohit siggies and the arohi siggies are beautful AND omg u made a D3 siggy so HAPPY thankyou its so beautiful do mkae more of them and i just love karan and kritika siggy its beautiful love them so muhc they are so most funniest couple i have seen and totally adorable beautiful UD
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update Jens. The Ankita Mohit sigs look amazing. They seem to look good together. The ArHi sigs are amazing. I don't think I've seen that promo. I have to look for it. The AK MG sig is epic. My fav in the whole update. The DD sig is adorable. Love the GC one. The GurTi sigs are wonderful. The Geet one is so cute. The MG sigs are amazing. Love the Rati and Karan sigs.
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful creations Jen(Hope its okay if I call you that)<3 Just LOVE the way they all turned out<3
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WHAT AN UPDATE!

Amazing work on all the sigs Jenny.. I love everything starting from the mixed couples to the SR ones! I adore the first MS-Ankita sig.. it is sooo pretty! ArHi and MG ones are beautiful! You've done a fab job on all their sigs. Karnika one is sooo cuutteee! They are such an adorable pair. KSG and RP ones are all awesome too. Siddhima ones are just adorable.. Love how you did the first one especially.

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Was thinking about having a mega massive update but decided to split into 2 updates, because it would help my fans less eye sore jobs😆 anyways, here comes an update.. thank you all for your comments😳

bluured text inspired by aish.😳

Feel free to use

Arjun:

Mohit: There is more, I am just posting two

SaJan:

Samrat-Khushi:

Sanaya Irani:

Anushka Sharma:

Anu-Ranveer:

Anupriya:

ArHi:

Harshad-Anupriya: