Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 (Page 85)

notfadedaway IF-Addictz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
OMG! YOU SAW MaaNeet hot seq? ahh! I love the last scene <33 they almost kissed ;) like..were about too..

Maan shirt buttons were open. that was HOT :D ahh! I love how geet was seducing him. I made some siggs :) might update my gall in a few :)

Did you see GurTi pics from upcoming TT interview? they are adorable <333

I LOVE ShiRan ones soo much :D ahh! they are somethingg ;) haha! I love them together <33

LOVE Arnaya ones. I hope they will come in a show together :))

Sugg: GurTi & SaRun, ArHi :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
ok not reserving, pointless absolutely. because i know i won't edit before you update again tomorrow Hug hehe and please now let go of that inspiration thing, reallyyy Stern Smile i think everyone on IF by now knows Jenny's blurred text is inspired by meee Embarrassed but neverthless that's REALLY sweet. people need to learn something from youuu :)

updateee. ok that first sig is SO CUTEE<33 that baby girl was overrr my screen during that MJHT track and she's so damn adorable, so is the sig and the text style :$
the first Arnaya one, that is prettyyy, i always love the way you use a single picture so well :)) i love the text style/colouring on the second..and the style/colouring that BLACK border on the mayank-gunjan one is superrr stunning Embarrassed

i remember what i thought the first time i saw the mohit arjun pic Stern Smile jaane do, not worth saying cause i am weird ROFL but, i LOVE the font, it sits in so well with the style of the sig Hug

ARTIII OMGGG :| you make me miss them, i adore the way you use colour in your sigs, im sure ive told you.. maybe not LOL the black and blue looks AMAZINGGG; just saying how the memories one is my fav though ;( it really stood pout on the page, gorgeous<33 MS one is really pretty Embarrassed

you have something no one does. STYLE. my GODDD and it's ONLY yours, no one can to it the same way everrr. ;) the secondd monayajun one has to be my favourite though for the colouring :)
the RP one is STUNNING, i love the glow kind of thing on the whole sig :$ SG & sanaya ones, i LOVE the colouring..

ANDD your Shiran ones are alwaysss the bestt! the second one is just OMFGGG AMAZING no joke. i love love love love love the pink and it's like just perfect Embarrassed lemme get to making something on them out of your masssivesstt album on your acc Hug ROFL 

i lovesss youuu :))) Hug gorgeous stuff as ALWAYS, i should just get you to write my comment cause im such a predictable fangirl when it comes to your stuff ROFL

-jas- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
love shiranDay Dreaming
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
OMG STUNNING update Jenz <333

AB-Sanz stuff is sooo cute Embarrassed

MonaYa & ArTi stuff is amazing !!
The style & colouring is too good =)

ShiRan Day DreamingDay Dreaming OMGGG
I love love love love love the ShiRan stuff <3333333
Its B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L
LOVE the pink effect <333 The pics r sooo cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed . I hope & pray they'll come together in a show :D LOVE them <333
Saved will b using them very very very soon...

Looking forward to more ShiRan stuff ;))

PS - dk wen will Montu come back Confused She's totally gayab :( I miss her :'(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theaisha IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

YAYY. So here i am to comment LOL This update is memoriable, Its all about MJHT stuff. Gosh love all AraNya sigs and this was WOW http://i.imgur.com/ZZATO.png OMGG you're A M A Z I N G.

ArTi sig is totally fabb, And i'm using it <3 Love ur colouring on this one http://i.imgur.com/WTU7y.png How u used the effect on it ^

MoNaya/MoNayaJun sigs are totally PRETTY :D and this one is my fav, Love the texture u used http://i.imgur.com/dlNoO.png

Rati sig is beyond PERFECT. SG/Sanaya sigs are WOWISHH <33

ShiRan 2 sigs are BEAUTIFUL, and the 2nd one is so so pretty.

Love ya so much!! Heart Hug

Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Ahh gorgeous gorgeous freakin' gorgeous sigs Jenny!:)
I am in love with the MJHT ones ..miss that show :)
ShiRan ones are adoraaable as well <3 esp the first oneEmbarrassed
Keep up the amazing work! Love them ALL <3 :)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

OMG!! this two sigggies are heartmelting and so so beautifulClapClapHeart
all your creation is beautiful jenny but my all time favorite will be ShiRan that you make. You make ShiSid come alive. thank you so much for making them and please make some more.

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
gorgeous update jenny :)

Go to top