Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Yayyy mixed couple sigs! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Awesomeee work on all the sigs Jens! My favourite are the Ragini-KSG and Jen-Mohit ones! Those sigs turned out very beautiful =)

Now that I think about it, Ragini and KSG would make a nice pair! This is why I LOVE your mixed stuff so much! Its fun to imagine the randomest pairs! ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh btw, good to know you're feeling better =)
Amazzzinggg sigs jenny!!!!!

Such an amazing talent :) beautiful creations!

x
gorgeous siggiez jenny :)
woooww loved all sigs..
liked Jen-Mohit and Rati-Vivan sigs most

senorita
Thank you thank you all so much.. Mixed updates part 2, will be included in this update . cannot reply to everyone full right now since graduation is this weekend, and I also have to study for my LSAT's but will be free after june 6th!! so will def respond to comments and make VM's and etc:) Hope u all understand.

A mix update , with some mixed couples as well as some other sigs & birthday sigs as well:

Feel free to use;

Aditi-KW:

Barun-Sanz new show: Her name is khushi, not payal. excuse the caps, they are very low ehq.

Barun:

Gurmeet-Rags:

Harshad-Jen:

JW birthday stuff:

KW-Sanz:

Mohit-Rati:

Sanaya:

Jen-Shabbir:

Mishal-Shilpa:

Shilpa-Shabbir:

ShiRan:

Shweta Gulati birthday:

Mohit-Sukirti:

Wow!!! Jenny i have no Words ... You left me Speechless ... The update is spectacular ...Do add me in yur PM list...i dont wnana miss yur updates anymroe... your updates are beautiful... and luved the snaaya irani and barun siggzz...They were just amazing which hold the update!...nd OMg Shweta Gulati looks so pretty and the coloring made it look even stunning! im *FAINTING* even the Jenny one is Amazing Keep it up Dear

But yes i do have a question! where did yu get those pictures of new promo form of ''Is pyaar ko main kya naam do'' I really wnat those pictures and do yu have the link of that video if you do Please Please send i have been searching for it but cnt find it! Plzz help and dont forget to add me in PM List . Awesum Keep it ... update soon!
^ Thank you SO much dear;) I took the caps myself from the video:)

Link to both promos:
Originally posted by jenny1000

^ Thank you SO much dear;) I took the caps myself from the video:)

Link to both promos:
Thank you very much for adding me in PM list! and yeh thankxx for the link wondering how come i didnt see this topic๐Ÿค”cuzz i always visit MJHT forum ๐Ÿ˜†
OMG beautiful sigs..
loved all sigs..
Barun-Sanaya sigs are very very beautiful
loved SG-JW birthday sigs alot.. liked texts alot..

OMG MohiTi sig is very very cute.. saved will use soon.. THANKS for making it..

senorita
Hey Jens ๐Ÿค—
Omg waow mix update again nice nice
I think the chemistry between Sanaya and Barun looks amazing both are young so i think the show is gonna get some good trp's i am loving Sanaya look she looks ditto Punjabi ki sherni hehe,
Apart from that hm Shona sig are gorgeous yaar i mean the pic u chose are amazing,
Mix update is waow all the couples looks nice and waow Shweta bday sig have come out beautiful her bday is on 29th na cool
keep it up keep rocking and now make stuff after 6th okay love ya
Edited by tzahra - 12 years ago