Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Jenny
Love that ARTi one ... Perfect i say and also the GuNur one is Cute ... one of my Fav scene where both rocked

And Heaven crossed 700?:o Great yaar and congratulations to all the heavenities. God Bless all and loved ur Sig on that too

Beautiful Update
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing UD love the monaya siggy and th for the nayur stuff good days miss them so much
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Jens ðŸ¤—
first of all tu once again really sorry to hear abt ur relative and yh life moves on but you have memories to cherish ryt
One more thing you knw na we cant see each other sad so smile plz show your full smile hehe

Wohoo coming to update waow waow MJHT sig have come out damn amazing its good i really love the Rati-Sanaya sig even though i didnt watch MJHT bt definitely the sig has come out beautifully
Party time we are celebrating 700 wooohooo yayyy i love the sig thanx for taking out your time and making it i really love it the colouring is something new yaar cool
love you keep rocking like this
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey so so sorry Jen have been busy lately so couldnt keep updating regularly beautiful update as always... besides the SO team are you planning to mix and match Shilpa and Gurmeet with others ?

if so ... hmm could i suggest Iqbal khan & Shilpa ?or Mishal Raheja and her ? i think they would look smoking hot !! and with Gurmeet how about Ragini Khanna
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love ur update :D
JENNY, u're amazing. esp this ArTi and AraNya one. both of 'em are FABULOUS, love the colouring/style and everything.

GuNur one is totally touchable sig, I love that scene )': missin' em.

Love all other sigs.

Keep rocking =) ðŸ¤—
ILY
aishi
Originally posted by: jenny1000

GUESS WHAT"S COMING YOUR WAY??

The mixed updates are here once again.. I have got of my own that I am gonna experiment with, but I would love to know what pairs you would like to see . so I can do their pics and all.

OF COURSE the mixed updates will feature ShiRan. That's where it all started.

Will it feature the regulars as well? Gurmeet with all SO ladies, Shilpa with all the man? - Maybe? It could be depending on the response on them.

SO people, suggest away and if possible, provide pics if you can of at least one counterpart..:)

YAY*
My suggestion:

Jennifer & Shabbir
Jennifer & Harshad
Arjun Bijlani & Shilpa Anand
Gurmeet & Shilpa
Shilpa & Shabbir

Can't wait to see the update :)

x x
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ will def try those;)

& Aani, I mean apart from SO for sure.. will def do some of the suggestions.. and gonna post an update in few minutes. it's back to the regular updates. 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Hey everyone. Thank you so so much for your support, your comments and your warmth.. means a lot to me and makes my day much much better. I am back with another update, and yeah, it's pretty long and large, so don't quote it please..:) Hope you all enjoy.😃 tried different stuff and soem different colorings:

Feel free to use

Anushka Sharma:

Arjun Bijlani:

MoNayaJun:

MJHT: Arjun, Sanz, Rati:

Mohit:

Gurmeet/MSK:

my don't want Balwant campaign

Maaneet:

JW:

Karneet:

Perneet:

KaSh:

Shilpa Anand:

Sukirti Kandpal:

Vivian-Sukirti:

monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RES!

OMFG(: the colorings were AMAZING in the AP sigs & the KaSh sigs were gorgeous<333 
Edited by idreamaboutyou - 12 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! JEN! I LOVE Balwant singh sigg so much ;) haha. I don't want Balwant too! :( its annoying!

YOU SAW NEW MSK PICS? :OOO ahh! MSK is backkK! he loooks soo hottt. make me a sigg on that..like only with the pic whr he is not whr glasses ;) I LOVE THAT PIC :D

love maaneet ones soo much :D MSK ONE IS HOTT!