India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 (Page 30)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
^ Yes, I love the shaven look as well, but I guess he will be in this khados mode, until he falls in love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz..-Jia-..

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Beautiful VM Jenz <3

Looking forward to this show =)

I like SaRun it sounds good ;)
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
yayyy!! finally an update.. thank you thank you thank you so much everyoneHug i love you all so much.. thank you so much for such amazing loveHug

Feel free to use:

Anant-Navya: will do more, tomm:

ArNaya; I guess it's my goodbye tribute to Sameera-Alekh who never really had a future, cause they weren't romantic, but they had scenes which ended. so I miss them. that;s where this whole ArNaya thing started. man, these two need to act opposite each other.. 

I just loved how it turned out<3 and yes I know I used chandu's death scene, but I couldn't find an Alekh one.

SaRun: Okay, i did some research listening, and one of the lyrics of the title is "Rabba mere kya hai teri marzi, is pyar ko kya naam do" I am so looking forward to their title song.. SP is having such awesome title songs manLOL

JW: These pics were SO hard to work with . I am not happy with these, but it's the best I could do with these pics.

^ I love this pic.

KW-Sanaya: cause I haven't made it on them, 2) I was sorting my PB out so tried something.

^ Fanaa has the  best lines!

MoNaya:
The first one is inspired by Aish partner, the way she wrote the text:

Samrat-Payal:

Sanaya:
^ loved her in this scene!

Mets-Sid:

Sukku's new look: thank god, the curls are back

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshychahaat.monakhan.PohaJalebi.ramsha_002Mysterygirl_me* ~ Roshni ~ *IndigoBluesshona..SidraDangelzRaee_Salvatoresofiaaax.Farzu-aishhh.aa123.80madhoshiyaan.-Jeny-SobtiObsessionXiahtic-5.StarryPhoenix..-Jia-..Aquarius18ragzz.EkPaheliinikita_88-Harshu--Preeti-HeavenlyBliss...RamKiJanaki..serendipity.soundsofcedarBepannaah.

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Res :) have to go to bed now. I'll edit tomorrow hon.

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I SWEAR you make me happyyy with every update :OO LOL and only you know how to do that Embarrassed ;)

ok let me start first :$ that Anya scene, I'm yet to watch it but I have the caps and it looks too cute, so will watch it tonight Embarrassed your sig is so beautiful, i loveee the way you do b/w in your sigs, gorgeous <3

Arnaya - i don't think i've understood it until today how much you love these two together Stern Smile now i have for sure :O that sig is BEAUTIFUL jenny and i'm glad you love the way it came out cause so do i ;)) the colouring and the blending + black is outstandinggg<3 and the text style, love it :$ 

haha SP usually has good title tracks though. at least they are not a torture like some of its serials are ROFL Your SaRun NOT banaya (ROFL) sigs look simply amazingg, i LOVE the text and colouring on both.
and both JW are so pretty.. especially considering the pic quality Embarrassed and i'm sure NO ONE could have done a better job than you ;)
the KW-Sanz one is one of the best sigs of this update, for it's soft colouring and the light texture, way too gorgeous!

MS ones are adorable, i love love love all three. I have deciding problems :(( haha and of course thankyou so so so muchhh for the inspiration Embarrassed it means a lot to me and i know you know how much I mean by that LOT LOL

the samrat-payal one is beautiful, and i heart the second Sanaya one OMGGG! I LOVEEE that style :OO
metz-sid...those two are something ;) and they have to get rid of them just when the track is going somewhere, they want a leap :@
and i'm loving the suku one, exactly, thank GOD her curls are back cause they are adorable :))

gorgeous update jenny Hug love youuu! and yes this is the most i can write now. LOL my hands, arms, neck back everything is achy now LOL

JennyPenny

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
AMAZING updateee!!!
Love em all!!!

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
BREAKING NEWS: It's not Arjun but Arnav Raizada's (Barun Sobti) guys.. I know, they were gonna have some A name.. Arnav and PayalBig smileROFL (for dangelz, Aish, Ragzz, Jia and all)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsessionaishhh.

Go to top