Jenny's Gallery#14: SaJan/Mohit/Maaneet-pg143 (Page 115)

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
all the siggys are beautiful
specially KSG, ArHi & DD siggy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

SMASHINGGG update, Jenny!!!
Me lOVINGGG all the sggs.. esp the Ankita-Mohit ones (woow they are SOO looking lovely together (L) , Rati nd JeRan(woowww long timeee seeing creations on them from you..they are SOOO beautiful!!)..
Brilliant jb on them.. Keep rockingg ;)

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Wowwwiiieeesss xcellent creations...awsm work Jenny...
Maneet Rati Ksg sigx r too cool...totally woowy moment for me...
Love ur frequent massive updates...it makes my day...thank you so mcuh 4 thz...

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Amazing update!!!!!

All the sigs came out FABULOUS!!
But I love the Siddhima sig...the scene is so beautiful n the sig is rlly gorgeous...the text coloring style everything looks beautifulEmbarrassed

AS.. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
wooowww sizzllling update yaara... the coloring and pic selection is PERFECT.. loved each sig.. texts are also perfect..

JennyPenny IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishhh.

OMFG OMFG OMFGGG updateee alreadyyy! that ankita mohit sig is THE best best BEST merge sig i've ever seen in my life no joke i do not kid about this stuffStern Smile the colouring and textures are sooo pretty!<33 and i love the style/text EVERYTHING about that sig is LOVE. :| samrat-preeto :OO what the heckLOL am i like badly behind on something? hahaa. i have to catch up w/ what's going on about this Preeto show on SP cause ankita is so beautiful :)) and even though they're sam-preeto ones it makes me want to watch ;) the first is my fav, for it's colouring/style but i love the other three too obviously, it's way too hard for me to choose w/ your stuff :( 
i loveee the first arhi one, the style of that sig and just the way the text fits it with it looks AMAZING :) MG-arhiii one is such a jenny thing i know i said that but i repeat, the second i knew there was a dargah scene in both, i was like jenny is DEFINITELY going to make of this!

D3 one is really pretty, and i love the simple colouring on the GC-DD solo ones<33 the gurti ones are THE cutest by far, the first and third especially, too too adorable :))) and i just am in LOVE with the karan-kritikaaa one, the colouringEmbarrassed rati ones, AHHH she is beautiful :| i love the text on the first, and the first one in the SR one, that is SUCH beautiful colouring jenny Embarrassed loveee itnaa Hug

Haha, thank you thank you so muchHug those pics real fitted well together.  Nah, he is not in Preeto.. I just did a merge. Ankita's new showon Imagine is called Preeto. She's playing the lead and Mohit is not opposite her, though I wish he wasDay Dreaming Ahh,t hank you thank you.. Yes, the dargah scenes are my favorite. I was making Kurbaan Hua stuff, and I was like hello, these pics and I just had to make it.. I love both sequences, but I think I loved Maaneet one more, cause TD was just so damn beautiful! Thank you thank you thank you so much... love youHug
JennyPenny IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

YOU TOO Stern Smile LMFAO since it's massive I mma reserve BRB with a comment! 

WOAH it took me a while to scroll down ROFL But every siggy is beautiful :) Ankita haven't seen much of her work but she seems to compliment Mohit well in the siggy! ArHi siggies came out gorgeous but I esp love ArHi + Maaneet one; you chose the perfect scene. I LOVE the DD one she looks so cahuteee! ROFL Geet team one is ROFL funny! http://i.imgur.com/XgeEI.png SO SO SO SO pretty! I love that siggy. Maaneet and KK siggies are gorgeous as well Embarrassed Ok the highlight of the update for me at least LOL KSG and Rati siggies I LOVE THEM! I hate this ROFL IDK what to take out of my dabba and what to put in LOL The side-effects of too many updates on the same day D: http://i.imgur.com/naZ7g.png That's my fave :) Sid and Riddhima ones came out pretty as well especially the coloring. Great update Jenny!

Haha, it's raining massive updates on IF. Yeah, there were too many.. Thank you thank you so much.. Yeah, her new promo is rocking and they actually fit now. I wish he was in that show.. Ahh, thank you. the Maaneet one is my favorite too with arHi. It was hillarious scene.. But that track is ending now. amen. and I can actually watch Geet again.. Ahh,, thank you so much..I wanted to do more with KSG one, but I just left it a bit blank.. The pic is really amazing.. I am gonna try to def do something more with that pic. Thank you so much for liking everything Sahar and for using the ksg one. Means a lotHug
JennyPenny IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

LOVE the update Jens!
The Mohit-Ankita ones came out gorgeous, esp the first one! True, they'd look good!

And the best ones are the ArHi ones from the new promo! Eee! SO excited! Finallyyy... Sanaya-Barun are amazing.
Love the Drashti and GurTi ones as well!

SR ones are fab!

Thanks so much Ishu! Means a lot to me!!

Originally posted by shewascool90210

beautiful updateClap
siddhima one is so mesmerzing along with other siggies.

Thanks so much yaar!

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

I m going to save all GurTi ones. geet team one is soo pretty :d haha. love the pics you chose. OMG! GURTII <33 I don't know what to do about them :) they are making me go crazy!

Please please more Kurbaan hua ones <33333

Did you see new Geet PROMO? I don't knw why ppl are like..they are ruining Guru's character..I do not get that :(

we will not always that rich MSK with KC..he has to go through a hard time. I m actually waiting for this new track to start..back to DELHI finallly! and also geet is with him. so I m liking it! <33

I need to make siggs. MSK LOOKS HOT IN THE RAINN! :OOO OMGG! I m going CRAZYYY! :P haha! 

Thanks so much Ashu. Idk get that.. Infact I am so glad he's gonna be poor now..the focus will be on them and so much more to discover.. finally we are going to dehliDancingI know,Guru in the rain is sheer seduction! Thanks for using the MSK one.

Originally posted by -Harshu-

STUNNING  update Jenz !!!
Mohit - Ankita sigs r FAB . esp the first one. They do look good together =)
ArHi & GurTi stuff is AMAZING !!! Loved the solo sigs of DD <3
Siddhima stuff is AWESOMEEE Embarrassed  I LOVE dat scene & LOVED how the sigs came out <3333333 Colouring is gorgeous Embarrassed Saved will b using dem very very soon Embarrassed

Thanks so much Harshu! So glad you liked them and for using the SR oneHug

Go to top