Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update Jenny😳

Love the SaRun, ArHi and ShiRan stuff😳
The coloring is awesome

Great job
Wowww Superddd Siggies Keep It Up😳
Thank you thank you all so much.. Gonna respond to all of you now.. Sorry for not responding before.
SIMPLY AWESOME JENNY!!!👏
KEEP IT UP...
HAWWW I missed two updates :S How did that happen :( Anyway I loved them both ^^ Especially the latest one! I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with the latest SaRun picture :$ it was already too adorable for words but I love how you simply siggified it <3 Great job on everything and can't wait for the next update!
Was thinking about quoting every, but the @ process seemed more simplier:😆

@ Yams: Thanks so muchhh!! yaar, I know, I updated almost everyday, but kya kare. I am really speedy for some reason, not in responding but in making my sigs.. I even type super fast so that's why it gets updated everyday.. Infact, there is an update coming up ; a MJHT one😆 I LOVE Jay-Piya.. I like Abhay-Piya too, but Ritwick and Sukirti.. Man, they are on FIRE! I seriously am gonna be confused with which pair to ship. I suppose i can ship them both😆 You gotta watch last week's pyar ko kya naam doon. It was fab<3

@ Sunshine girl: Thanks so much for liking my stuff!

@ Sharmila: thanks so much hun! It's so sweet of you to come to my gallery and comment.. means a lot to me!

@ Harshu: Thanks so much yaara! Am so glad you liked the update and the ShiRan stuff<3 You will love it more, they are in the next update too. At least 2 sigs of them is def there! When is Monty coming back?

@ Jasmine: Thanks so much love for liking everything<3 

@ Sam: Thanks so much yaar!

@ Sonya: Thanks so much hun!

@ Fatima: thanks so much yaar!

@ Shilpa: Thanks yaar for liking the update and of course for the maaneet stuff. U may wanna check the update after this one. I have made tons of maaneet stuff from their hot sequence!!

@ Nikki: Welcome back. It's been so long. Thank you for liking everything! means a lot to me ! Any FF update soon?

@ Bulbul: Thank you!

@ Ishu: Thanks so much yaar!So glad u liked everything!

@ Vidya: Thanks so much hun for liking all the stuff<3 means a lot to me!

@ kashforever: Thanks a ton hun!

@mahendra: Thanks so much hun!

@ Sahar: Thank you so much.. I am so glad you liked everything! Means a lot to me, for commenting and liking the stuff!

So that's it for now.. Aishji, still on the reserve kya😆 I'll post an update before I hit the bed😆
Are you opening anytime soon? :P haha.
& I am back with another update. I know you guys may be tired of me by now, but oh well. I think I can safely call this the MJHT update with ShiRan and few others. I don't have many ShiRan sigs to call it a ShiRan update and I am saving the HOT Maaneet one for next time.. It's just TOO HOT and with Arhi and PKYEK scenes tomm, well , this week will be full of updates😆 enough blab.. tried some new things.

DO NOT COPY/CUT/CROP anything plz and if you are inspired, write it.. It's as simple as that..

Blurred text: Inspired by Aishh..<3

Feel free to use

ArNaya+Zara: I have no clue what this would be cute, but they all three are so damn cute<3

Arjun-Sanaya: Uff, their craze will never die:

MaJan: YES, they would be nice, boring but I love AB and Sanaya together<

Arjun-Mohit: This pic is so funny!

Arjun-Zara:

Arjun-Rati:

MJHT: miss this show.

MoNaya:

MoNayaJun: MISS MY TRIO

RP:

SaJan:

Sanaya Irani/Gunjan Bhushan:

ShiRan: LOVE these two!

OMG! YOU SAW MaaNeet hot seq? ahh! I love the last scene <33 they almost kissed ;) like..were about too..

Maan shirt buttons were open. that was HOT :D ahh! I love how geet was seducing him. I made some siggs :) might update my gall in a few :)

Did you see GurTi pics from upcoming TT interview? they are adorable <333

I LOVE ShiRan ones soo much :D ahh! they are somethingg ;) haha! I love them together <33

LOVE Arnaya ones. I hope they will come in a show together :))

Sugg: GurTi & SaRun, ArHi :)
MINEEE :)))
ok not reserving, pointless absolutely. because i know i won't edit before you update again tomorrow 🤗 hehe and please now let go of that inspiration thing, reallyyy 😳 i think everyone on IF by now knows Jenny's blurred text is inspired by meee 😳 but neverthless that's REALLY sweet. people need to learn something from youuu :)

updateee. ok that first sig is SO CUTEE<33 that baby girl was overrr my screen during that MJHT track and she's so damn adorable, so is the sig and the text style :$
the first Arnaya one, that is prettyyy, i always love the way you use a single picture so well :)) i love the text style/colouring on the second..and the style/colouring that BLACK border on the mayank-gunjan one is superrr stunning 😳

i remember what i thought the first time i saw the mohit arjun pic 😳 jaane do, not worth saying cause i am weird 🤣 but, i LOVE the font, it sits in so well with the style of the sig 🤗

ARTIII OMGGG :| you make me miss them, i adore the way you use colour in your sigs, im sure ive told you.. maybe not 😆 the black and blue looks AMAZINGGG; just saying how the memories one is my fav though ;( it really stood pout on the page, gorgeous<33 MS one is really pretty 😳

you have something no one does. STYLE. my GODDD and it's ONLY yours, no one can to it the same way everrr. ;) the secondd monayajun one has to be my favourite though for the colouring :)
the RP one is STUNNING, i love the glow kind of thing on the whole sig :$ SG & sanaya ones, i LOVE the colouring..

ANDD your Shiran ones are alwaysss the bestt! the second one is just OMFGGG AMAZING no joke. i love love love love love the pink and it's like just perfect 😳 lemme get to making something on them out of your masssivesstt album on your acc 🤗 🤣 

i lovesss youuu :))) 🤗 gorgeous stuff as ALWAYS, i should just get you to write my comment cause im such a predictable fangirl when it comes to your stuff 🤣