Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
what are you talking about Jenny ???!! the Anu ones are soo pretty😳.. you should make bollywood more oftenn!!
The Ian one is indeed yummy β˜ΊοΈ haha .. the MG ones are soo hot! ..i love the Suku one too & LOL at the text πŸ€£ ...and awwhh mohitt  😍

dudee, i miss your shiran creations :(
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great TVD creations-I really love the siggys you make on DE and TC
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jenzz! I just went thru ur whole galllery!!! SO many amazing updates!! Girl ur so fast!!!  but i love that i always have soo many creations to drool over!

Starting from the beginning:

^^ this one is soo the cutest thing i've ever seen. I soo love AB and them to are so adorable!!!! I;ve never seen this pic before either...and love the way you cropped and made the sig fabb!!! Such a failrytale - for real!

The TVD & JW ones are amazing as well! I have always loved JW - she is just the cutest actress around!!! Same with the Kash & Maneet & Monaya & SA ones - all just beautiful!!! But coming to my fav - shiRan!

^^ Just WOW!!! Fantastic yaar!!! You are ur blending/coloring always top notch!! Its so beautifully painful - I am falling back into ShiRan land!!!

Now the second update:
^^ I LOVE this one!! The Coloring and Style is amazing!!! Its just sooo cute! and teh text is perfect!!! The two of them are so adorable in the show and thats such a kodak moment - love the pic you found/used! The Shaheer & AnYa ones are both great as well -  he is truly the new choco boy around - epitome of adorable!!!

The TVD ones are great  -i might be the only one in the world who doesnt watch that show. The coloring you used for the DE ones is beautiful! and the TC ones great as well - i have promised merry that i'd watch TVD for TC...thanks for giving me a hint to them - maybe someday...love the text!!!!

Gutri one is amazing - them too are so adorable - with the cutest smiles - you have encapsulated that so amazingly in the sig!!! And the JW, KaSh, and MG ones are all amazing. Esp this one:
^^ I am loving the text style here - looks great!! and of course the coloring & main text - perfect!!!!

and now once again ShiRan!! All are amazing but 2 i really love are:

^^ I have always associated aasmani rang on SA - it was meant for her from the start  - and beautifully blended sig!!! Perfect!!!

and then this one:
^^ Once again i am loving thsi style!! and ur texts are just rocking!! And the moments u chose for each layer - just gorgeous! The B&W is wow - I want them too back Now! And Hopefully together!!!!

Now the third update
Love them All!!!
^^ this one is adorable!!! Though i have basically stopped watching this show...and despite the whole scene being so out of character (in my opinion)- i cant deny that the scene was adorable! and you have captured it in this sig beautifully! Love the coloring as well!! The rest of the AnYa ones are great as well - love the songs u chose as text 24/7 i think of you πŸ˜† and Kitni baatien (my fav song) 😍

DE, MG, and KaSh ones are all amazing too! I really love this one though:
^^ love the style here - i have no idea whats going on - like i said before i am the only one in the world who doenst watch TVD - but the coloring and the style here is wow!!! I love it!!!

okay 4th update:

You know How much I love ArNaya - and the first sig is gorgeous!
^^ I dk what you mean - because i love the coloring, the text, the blending - all of it is just perfect!!! *sigh* ArNaya - why cant they happen!!!! I demand AB in Vaidehi or whatever the show is called now!!!

The TVD ones are great as well - is Damon dying? They cant kill the hottie - i am so confused so i'll jsut stop while im ahread... But Damon&Elena are adorable and the sigs are beautiful!

The KaSh, MG, & MJHT ones are all great!!
^^ This one is beautiful!! I love the double layer style you have - and can i be bias and say i love that the sig has more ArNaya then MoNaya πŸ˜†

The ShiRan one is fantastic as well!! 😍😍😍😍 Thats text from Sidra's FF right - i havent read the last few updates of her FF - not much of a reader - will hopefully get to it later this week! But i loved the concept of him watching dance...beautiful!

okay fifth update!!

first of all WOW WOW WOW - all the anushka ones are just WOW!!! Left me speechless! The coloring is just mindblowing!! I cant even pick out a fav to specifically comment on - all are just so gorgeous!!!

The Ian is Fabbb as well! Despite not watching TVD - i do loved Ian/Damon - he is the epitome of a hottie!! He makes me say GOD DAMN too!! Love the coloring!!! Just wow!

The rest of the update is amazing as well!! Esp the MG ones!

okay i caught up yaya!!!! sorry for not commenting earlier...love ur creations!!!!!!
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful work hun:) Though Im not a fan of her..LOVE the Anushka sigs:)
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
JENNNZZZ!!

OMG girl😲 Damn the Anushka stuff! 😍 She is looking so gorgeous I love herr!! ❀️  You should make more BollyWood stuff. Esp Ranveer and Anu. ☺️ They are such a gorgeous couple .. 😳
The Ian one was really YUMMY! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Talk about dazzle, and here comes Ian Somerhalder. 😎
The MaanEet ones were awesome! I loved this last one .. Passionate passionate!
A serious LOL: Metily one! Hell  god damn she is a beeyoch! 😑
Mohit 😳 All I am gonna say. ☺️
Cute!! Awesome!! Keep it up xx
Shilpa

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
gorgeous stuff Jens!! Anu stuff is just AMAZING :) totallly made aish's day im assuming 😳 maneet stuff is nice as well..! Suku one is my FAV>..she looks so different as Maithlil..cant wait to see more of her :)
Mohit ones adorable <3
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

HOLY HOT DAMNNN.
OMG HOT SIG! He looks so sexxyyy! :|

^ Definately my fav from this update. πŸ˜‰

The Anu sigs are all beautiful.. esp the last sig :) Everything else looks great as well! Keep up the great work Jenny.

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I love love love Ian one soo much. ahh! he is soo hot. nina is luckyy ;p

omg. I finally catched up on Geet :P haha. dude. I don't why ppl at geet forum did NOT like the SR :( Its like..it was AWESOME. it was totally MaaNeet style. firstly, its a indian show. I did not expect something passionate/intense. I lovee GurTi's expressions. it was HOT. how Maan untied her dori and then untie her hair..then kissed her shoulder..

the expression on DD and Guru were prettyy good. I love the song they chose. PERFECT for MaaNeet..if Maan was shirtless AND Geet in  like a plain sari..it would have been HOTTTERR :P I need to open PS after my exams :P

loveee maaNeet stuff soo much :D saved. will use it soon.

Updatesooonn.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you all for your comments. Sorry for not responding individually but will do it soon.😳 I promise to a massive ShiRan+DE+TVD update in the next update. Sanz is back !! So happy to have her back. She's like my top girl! Loved her since.. Ahhh, millions of shows back.πŸ˜†

Feel free to use:

The side bordered thing is inspired by Dangelz, but I tried to add my own touch to it:)

Anant: Shaheer gives such adorable expressions:

AnYa:

ArNaya: THIS WAS MY WISH LIST. Why can't arjun be in is pyar kya naam do? Though I am a fix, because I love the new pairing of Barun and Sanz.. Ahhh:( But admit it, they would look effen amazing:

JW:

Maaneet:

Mohit-Panchi: THESE two would be perfect together on screen:

SANZ: She's back!

Sanz-Barun:

Sukku:

Viivan: 

ViSu:

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey Sorry Jenz i couldnt update the reply earlier so loved all the things in this update esplly Mohit Panchi & Sanz stuff with everyone πŸ˜Š Edited by Neha2704 - 12 years ago