India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

2 in 1 deal?

summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
i think the CVs r just building up momentum... or have been doing so for the past 5 months lol... with MSKs desperation growing I'm sure we'll get the SR as soon as they reach KM... geet will be like "Hi Dadima... bye dadima"... and of course the jora ka ghulam will follow LOL

but i think a liplock might actually happen on the SR and not b4... what say? would u like that better or... do u want everything in bits and pieces? One big dhamakedar romantic SR or full on kiss with so so SR... i don't think we're lucky enough to get both...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142maaniqra

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Nice topicc hehe!! LOL
I votee for a full on dhamaka... dhoom... on Suhaag Raat... Embarrassed I want the foreplay to continuee... its so cutee...Embarrassed

Edited by Desigirl144 - 09 May 2011 at 8:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

summikhan

summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirl144

Nice topicc hehe!! LOL
I votee for a full on dhamaka... dhoom... on Suhaag Raat... Embarrassed I want the foreplay to continuee... its so cutee...Embarrassed

haha... i totally agree!
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Well we're all craving for a lip lock but maybe a full fledged dhamak would be much more enjoyable and I do love to see them teasing each other building up the excitement for the big moment Wink

And I loved how you described the Hi Daadima, Bye Daadima scene, imagine it really happening it will be hilarious LOL
summikhan Goldie
summikhan
summikhan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Well we're all craving for a lip lock but maybe a full fledged dhamak would be much more enjoyable and I do love to see them teasing each other building up the excitement for the big moment Wink

And I loved how you described the Hi Daadima, Bye Daadima scene, imagine it really happening it will be hilarious LOL

lol... i'm sure their jetlag will pay off (for us) Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top