Pratigya

depression

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think any serial has made me more depressed than how Pratigya is making me feel these days.
u guys might think i'm some PRatigya hater but i actually really like the serial but i hate the way its going...I mean the whole Adharsh scene and then Amma wicked plans...
I really want something happy in this serial!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes stranger ur right even iam writing in my all posts tht iam fedup with this negativity in this show, and this pathetic thakurs u can think tht iam thakurs hater yes iam, I want now cv,s shd show something sensible, and end this thakurs negativity and evilness or shd take break and divert the story frm this, to kriya , or shd introduce some other positive characters
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

IMO, when compared to other serials, negativity (I am not talking about takur's evilness) is less in Pratigya.  Just wait and watch.

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
everyone has there own pov for me this serial its going through an interesting phase and the charm is still therei beleive this track is heafing towards kriya bond making more stronger and amma and ss true faces will b revealed in front of krishna long live mkap
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: b2011

IMO, when compared to other serials, negativity (I am not talking about takur's evilness) is less in Pratigya.  Just wait and watch.

I agree..the amount of negativity is bit less than some of the other shows in the same genre...

However I agree that we are in a need of some happy fun filled days in the show...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: telstra

everyone has there own pov for me this serial its going through an interesting phase and the charm is still therei beleive this track is heafing towards kriya bond making more stronger and amma and ss true faces will b revealed in front of krishna long live mkap

well said nazi sis👏