India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

depression

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I don't think any serial has made me more depressed than how Pratigya is making me feel these days.
u guys might think i'm some PRatigya hater but i actually really like the serial but i hate the way its going...I mean the whole Adharsh scene and then Amma wicked plans...
I really want something happy in this serial!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910MitrashaktiFilza.babithajb2011Mayavi-26Snigdha_Khanam

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
yes stranger ur right even iam writing in my all posts tht iam fedup with this negativity in this show, and this pathetic thakurs u can think tht iam thakurs hater yes iam, I want now cv,s shd show something sensible, and end this thakurs negativity and evilness or shd take break and divert the story frm this, to kriya , or shd introduce some other positive characters
b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

IMO, when compared to other serials, negativity (I am not talking about takur's evilness) is less in Pratigya.  Just wait and watch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1meena......Poojie....

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
everyone has there own pov for me this serial its going through an interesting phase and the charm is still therei beleive this track is heafing towards kriya bond making more stronger and amma and ss true faces will b revealed in front of krishna long live mkap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1meena..b2011Snigdha_Khanam....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

IMO, when compared to other serials, negativity (I am not talking about takur's evilness) is less in Pratigya.  Just wait and watch.

I agree..the amount of negativity is bit less than some of the other shows in the same genre...

However I agree that we are in a need of some happy fun filled days in the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

everyone has there own pov for me this serial its going through an interesting phase and the charm is still therei beleive this track is heafing towards kriya bond making more stronger and amma and ss true faces will b revealed in front of krishna long live mkap
well said nazi sisClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top