Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great Post Manju... 👏 

I agree with everyone. Specially what SB said. Who r V going to complain to... V r very vocal ab our likes & dis-likes. They see that V r turned against SGP but in reality , V love SGP so much that V acn't watch it to go waste... They have the best cast in SP , They all r working tireless to give us entertainment and I feel sorry for them that I don't the end result... I really hope that changes soon...
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lack of Consistency is also something I have been always wondering about.. 
I completely agree that maintaining consistency is difficult and to give 10 minutes more of meaningful scenes is difficult. But unless and until the situation is a very extra-ordinary one, would a topper fail? That is what has happened here. A sharp/sudden dip in the quality.We are failing to understand what this situation is..

About your 2 questions:-
(i) Complain - Complain till we are heard. But we end up feeling angry and disgusted. 
==> Complaining does not make me feel angry and disgusted, it makes me feel better 😉
(I know I am strange😆)

(ii) Not spoil our mood - Not spoil our mood thinking about the crappy episodes.
==> Its very difficult to spoil your mood when you're on this forum, where stuff like Shatty FFs and Laxmiji's Satyagraha posts always come to our rescue😆
Edited by ice.maiden - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

where stuff like Shatty FFs and Laxmiji's Satyagraha posts always come to our rescue😆

😆😆lol too god!😆tumio bhalo theko[sorry cudnt reply to the pm yesterday]😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
amazing post

I totally agree with you...SGP has totally lost its charm...I used to wait so eagerly for this show when it started, used to curse myself for not watching it sooner from the beginning...but now its almost a chore that I have to finish watching the episodes...and only to have space on my DVR.🥱

This is exactly why I hate how Indian television handles itself😡...EVERY single show is always like this...every single freaking one it starts out amazing and then after a while it just goes down hill...I think with the exception of the YRF shows...this has happened to every single show that was ever on the air or is on the air currently.

I think its high time Indian tv starts to adopt the season/series format like the rest of the world, There is a reason WHY they're so popular...at least then the CVs and the actors would get a break once in a while and evaluate themselves on what they're doing wrong rather than just doing what pleases them and of course, my on going with S**t Plus continues😡. Thank God for Ragini,Jai and Supriya ji who actually make me want to watch SGP, or else I would have left the show right at the brain tumour🤢

the 45 min time slot it just puting the cherry on top...I mean don't get me wrong deep down I still love SGP, but WTH yaar...I mean you can literally see on the actor's faces that they are dead tired, the scenes dont have that extra edge that made SGP so special...The comedy is useless and just plain monotonous...I used to laugh my head off when SGP started now I'm just rolling my eyes every two minutes (at least when Inder-Elesh scenes are on) no offence to the actors, they're doing the best but the lines and the scenes are just not worth it anymore. In the US episodes the I Kashyap track started and apart from 2 scenes I found the whole thing just complteley useless and a waste of the actors (namely Ragini,Bhairavi and Pooja's) talent...I mean my dad too said that this is just bogus😡

SGP just started going downhill from the brain tumor track...that was the worst track handled IMO and now it seems amnesia is going the same way... I would rather take Sona than these two boring and been there done that track ANYDAY
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Manju...🤗 and very well written...👏

I dono about others, but from my personal experience, yes , it is difficult to maintain consistency ... any where... Why we need consistency? It is because of expectations... Expectations of some one... To meet that expectation, at least we need to be consistent. Regarding SGP I felt few factors affected the so called "consistent" performance...

1. SP 

First this is definitely SP... They interfered at wrong time I will say... We grabbed good TRP, but SP wanted SGP to compete with IPL. I will say this decision of SP definitely affected consistency & quality.

2. TRP - Twists & Turns

Whatever we say, show needs TRP. Presently whatever shows on SP are flooded with tears and mango people don't wanna enjoy life...hey always wanna cry, cry and cry...So this happened with our show too... People wanted melodrama and there you go...SGP fitted into it...with BT & now amnesia... But no doubt, its far better than others...and I still enjoy it

3. Lack of Planning by CV

I seriously wanna complain about this for a while... May be bcz I am from business field, I have a strong feeling that CVs failed to plan tracks properly... The way they matched tracks was very poor... I love parallel running tracks, but that blend should be right... Here CV failed to some extend. Also I feel like, they don't have clear pic about future tracks which they need to add as fresh in SGP. CVs seriously have to work out a proper plan for future tracks and convince SP. otherwise, I fear what will happen to our show...

Whatever it may be, now my slogan is " Enjoy SGP without expectations..." which I am doing right now... 
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really good selection and nice topic...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I was watching old recaps of SGP on TV Asia...(they were on the AC track)

the difference is just so freaking vast...it was is if I was watching two different shows...Such a huge difference, I seriously hope and pray we get our old SGP back