Sequels on their way - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG sami01 rascist term ?? ๐Ÿ˜† 
 we 4some fans r suing this term to kinrul and sangad that's it we r seeing the 4some as the soul of bidaai
and yes when simo is saying cm bck only wid original cast only she is hoping and demanding fr the 4some no need to create argument for that guys
MWAHH peace and love
if B2 is on card it should be post leap actors..

they are the one who has work hard esp apoorva as focus was on his character as anmol and his pairing with parul as they were the new couple in the show...

they brought the show to its success in the last epi..

now its up to DKP if they think on same line as us logically ,it should be a continuation story..
it's only awosome 4some who deserves Bidaai . n bidaai deserves 4some . wout 4some it will nt b bidaai
Originally posted by sihame

we 4some fans r suing this term to kinrul and sangad that's it we r seeing the 4some as the soul of bidaai
and yes when simo is saying cm bck only wid original cast only she is hoping and demanding fr the 4some no need to create argument for that guys
MWAHH peace and love
come on yaar on day one of bidaai neither kiny nor alekh were introed ...so original cast means just parul sara and alokhnath side of clan...so in my opinion u need to find another word than original cast as it is a racist term in my opinion ...against a actor who u may not liek but soem like me stil love...yes u can say pre leap cast..i have no objection ...but since all charcaters r original ..no one is duplicate..

MWAHH peace and love
siham first angini called as FAKE FANS and now our loving Actor  is called as NOT original...???? a big NO for me... NO WAY it can't be done... as i said we all free to ask what we an't but  it's not a good way to insulting a a set of fans and asking some thing...  and i don't wan to creat a argument  here...  but thous words are heart breaking๐Ÿฅบ ...
All I can say is RS  values Apurva a lot he  wanted him to play a role in Bidaaii which meant a lot for RS..
His reputation will be at stake and his show if he dose'nt give a thought of taking him in season two
Also  other shows which are having season two have been under scanner and he is very cautious what he wants to do in season two

So since he hjimself requested Apurva to do Bidaaii post leap which was a huge success  being professional and being thoughtful of taking Apurva and making a hiousehold character Anmol rajvansh he knows  what he wants if he is planniong to do it with Tammana and Khushi story or even undert the pretext of Bidaaii Sapna babul ka...
Originally posted by sami01

come on yaar on day one of bidaai neither kiny nor alekh were introed ...so original cast means just parul sara and alokhnath side of clan...so in my opinion u need to find another word than original cast as it is a racist term in my opinion ...against a actor who u may not liek but soem like me stil love...yes u can say pre leap cast..i have no objection ...but since all charcaters r original ..no one is duplicate..
Ok i was jst trying to explain you but it's all about ur POV
for us original cast means SaRul of course but also their Hubbies KinGad
IF u prefer Pre leap cast
Apoorva played amazingly Anmol even if i didnt like angini (sorry if im ofeencing anyone's feeling)  and sulagna was also good but i never liked her caracter ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by zee10

siham first angini called as FAKE FANS and now our loving Actor  is called as NOT original...???? a big NO for me... NO WAY it can't be done... as i said we all free to ask what we an't but  it's not a good way to insulting a a set of fans and asking some thing...  and i don't wan to creat a argument  here...  but thous words are heart breaking๐Ÿฅบ ...
ZEEE u r misunderstanding me im jst explaining u all ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• 
Im so sorry fr hurting your feelings i told that Apoo played amazingly his caracter
i never meant to call u fake fans really im apologising
but i dnt talk english a lot so i cant find the good words

Ok i was jst trying to explain you but it's all about ur POV
for us original cast means SaRul of course but also their Hubbies KinGad
IF u prefer Pre leap cast
Apoorva played amazingly Anmol even if i didnt like angini (sorry if im ofeencing anyone's feeling)  and sulagna was also good but i never liked her caracter ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

you are free to say  your likes or dislikes... but we are taking about insulting him... no one can't insult him like that...  thats what my problem was... i have scene in many places that all they using ''original cast''.. they shouldn't use that word...

ZEEE u r misunderstanding me im jst explaining u all ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• 
Im so sorry fr hurting your feelings i told that Apoo played amazingly his caracter
i never meant to call u fake fans really im apologising
but i dnt talk english a lot so i cant find the good words
oh...it's ok siham...๐Ÿ˜Š at last we have one person who is respecting our feelings๐Ÿ˜‰