shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Television

Khottey Sikkey's second innings
Hindustan Times
Mumbai, April 26, 2011

Days after Yash Raj Films' sixth show, Khottey Sikkey wrapped up, news is that the show will have a sequel keeping the central characters of the show intact. Ajay Bhalwankar, head of programming at Sony Entertainment confirms, "The season finale went off really well. It's definitely one of o ur best shows. The production company works brilliantly on the idea of sequels. They're already making one for Mahi Way. So, I can't put a date to it but it's definitely a show we'd like to bring back for season two."

Ravina Kohli of Yash Raj Films seconds Bhalwankar, pointing out that the show has been the highest-rated show that her company's TV division has produced so far. "In fact, figures reveal that despite occupying an 11 pm slot on Friday and Saturday, the show has rated over 1.5 on an average, making it one of the highest-rated fiction shows on Sony Entertainment at the moment. So, we're just waiting for formal approvals from the broadcasters."

The show revolves around an honest cop, inspector Damodar Deshmukh, who chooses a bunch of rich, spoilt brats committing crimes in the city for money and cheap thrills, to help him investigate and nab other lawbreakers. Actor Vikas Kumar, who plays the cop, is extremely thrilled to know that the show will have a sequel. "There's no official word yet. But the format of the production is such that there is room for a second spell. Whenever the show returns, I'd like to play Damodar again. This time, I'm sure I'll be more effective in the shoes of the officer," he says, adding that he's already missing the show.

"It feels great to know that one of your bigger shows does well in a slot that is usually difficult for any channel to fetch great ratings in. The silver lining is that we've closed on a high note, and we're poised to return."

Other sequels on TV
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
Choti Bahu 2
Office Office
Khichdi
Baa Bahu Aur Baby
Saara Akash
Sanjeevani (Dil Mil Gaye)
Yes Boss

Coming up'
Mahi Way 2
Sapnaa Babul Ka Bidaai 2

Source : Khottey Sikkey second innings

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to hear about Bidaaii coming back when and who are the cast is the big question mark !! I hope my hair doesn't turn gray before that

Edited by shanti05 - 09 May 2011 at 5:23pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Debdatta_18_Palvaikusaveeta24bhondu2010manoo.18anizorasdpsanmolzee10krithikasSuku_SwaRonyanks28Saraa.

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing shanti, at least we can look forward to bidaii 2, hope they continue where they left off. with angini.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18zee10

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Wow  glad to know they are in news about Bidaaii sequel

I so wish for a continuation for the sequel from where they left at a high point !!

Angini would be such a beautiful couple to see again on screen Day Dreaming

manoo.18zee10

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
guys i am sooo happpy. guys our bidaai 2 is coming back. guys we all have decided something. we will not fight with each other. after all we are bidaa fans and we think best for bidaai. i am sorry. i know i disrespecter approova but from now we all will be friends. lets all shake hands. what say

sihameKinshukKiDewani

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.
zee10 IF-Rockerz
zee10
zee10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
 thanks for sharing this news diiSmile
wow...Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing happy to know that bidaai is back...wish for a continuation for the sequel... Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18

nidzlovekinrul Goldie
nidzlovekinrul
nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
we want our kinrul onlyyy

shala786snowflake.

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I hope it comes back with the original cast. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihameshala786snowflake.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index