pain
uff that dev need to be kill
for what he did to geet

Sameeha786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A Maaneet Tale

Hiya! Here is an update to make up for the 3 days I didn't update 😊

Gone

I don't know how long I slept but when I woke up, it was early afternoon and I was yearning for some hot food. I sat up in my bed and looked around, trying to find Geetanjali or Yash or Maan to give me some food. For some strange reason, I couldn't find any of them so I just settled for a leftover chocolate doughnut that was lying inside a box. There were two doughnuts leftover and as soon as I swallowed, I instantly felt energised.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and sat down on my bed. I suddenly wanted to cry and let my feelings out. I still couldn't believe I was touched and I wish there was a button to undo everything that just happened to me. I tried to choke back in the tears and sobs that were on the verge of escaping my mouth. I could hear the sound of water coming from the bathroom and I could also hear Yash's singing. I smiled and shook my head at his childishness.

I looked around and scanned the room for Maan or Geetanjali and frowned when I found nobody. I started to ask myself where they could be when somebody barged through the door. At the same time, Yash seemed to be coming out from the bathroom.

Geetanjali ran up to me, her breathing ragged and heavy. I glanced at Yash who frowned upon seeing Geetanjali so worried. I was about to ask what happened when Geetanjali told me herself.

Geetanjali: "Maan is gone" she said and I instantly sprang up. Worry sank into my heart as I wondered where he was.

Yash: "Gone?" he repeated

Geetanjali nodded.

Geetanjali: "I looked everywhere for him but I just couldn't seem to find him. I asked the guy at the reception. He told me Maan had checked out" she explained and my worry grew stronger.

"But he can't just leave us like this" I said and I turned to Yash to see what he thought about all this. I watched him grab a t-shirt and button it frantically.

Yash: "You know how Maan is. Whenever somebody messes with him he seeks out for revenge" he said and I instantly knew what he was talking about.

Maan had gone to find Dev.

Geetanjali nodded in agreement. She handed me an outfit of hers and I ran off to the bathroom. I undressed from the clingy dress Dev had given me and abandoned it in the corner. I shimmied into Geetanjali's warm clothes and stepped out of the bathroom. I ran my fingers through my tangled hair and decided to brush it later.

We ran out of our room and ran to the reception. We checked out and looked around frantically for Maan's car. It was gone.

Geetanjali: "I know where Maan might have gone but the problem is, how are we going to get back to Delhi?" she said and frowned

Yash: "We could steal a car but it's going to take too long to get there by car"

"How about by flight? It only takes 1 hour" I suggested and we all agreed. Since we didn't have our passports with us, we decided to take a private plane. We brought our last minute tickets by credit card and ran off to the airport.

Once we were on our private plane, all we done was fidget and jump about restlessly on our seats. I kept glancing at the clock every 5 seconds.

Once the plane finally reached Delhi, we all sprang up from our seats and ran out of the airport. Geetanjali hailed for a taxi and told the driver to head towards a place I didn't know. After 20 minutes, we arrived at the place and I followed Geetanjali and Yash.

Yash opened a door and I stood inside the dimmed place.

Maan turned to look at his in shock. I wanted to run over and kiss him. I hadn't kissed him in ages and I had the sudden craving.

But this wasn't the time.

I saw Dev creep up behind Maan with a metal rod in his hands. I widened my eyes and before I could tell Maan to look out, I was too late.

The sound of the metal rod echoed around the dark room as he hit Maan on the head and I could feel a tiny bit inside of me die as I watched him fall to the ground. The three of us looked at Dev in shock.

I looked around myself trying to find some sort of weapon to hit him with. Yash ran towards him, trying to fight him but Dev was too quick. Just one punch was all it took for Yash to collapse to the ground and I felt completely useless as I stood there, doing nothing.

"Go, Geetanjali" I said, low enough for only her to hear. She shook her head vigorously. I pushed her towards the exit but she didn't listen.

"GO!" I yelled and she looked at me with sad eyes. Finally, she sighed and left. Once she left, I clenched my jaw once I heard the voice I hated the most.

Dev: "Would you like another round?" he said and trailed his finger down my arm. I pressed my lips together and pushed him away from me.

"Leave. Me. Alone" I said through gritted teeth

Dev: "Or what? What are you going to do? Your saviour is lying on the ground" he said and clicked his tongue. I glanced down at Maan who looked at Dev with hard, cold eyes. I watched him try to get up and then slump back down to the ground when he couldn't.

"I'm going to..." I trailed off, not knowing what exactly I was going to try and do.

Dev: "Exactly" he said and I felt a big thump on my head. My head felt like a big bruise and I thought I was going to die as I fell down to the ground just across from Maan. I blinked furiously, trying to get the black and white stars that were dancing in front of me to go away.

Dev: "So... Maan Singh Khurana" he spat his name like it was filth. My hands turned into balls as I looked at him in disgust.

"You thought you were going to kill me... Right? Well too bad... I'm going to kill you first" he sneered and I watched him grip the rod in his hands tighter. I looked around myself, trying to find ANY weapon or anything that could distract him.

And finally, I saw a wooden stick.

I switched my gaze from the stick, to Dev and then back to the stick. I quietly tried to slide my way to the stick and glanced at Dev. He was too busy lecturing Maan to even notice me. I gripped the wooden stick in my hands tightly and tried to stand up.

Dev: "And now... Your going to die and Geet will be MINE" he scoffed and held the rod up like a golf club, knowing that just one hit is all it took for Maan to die.

I gathered my strength and energy and took one, deep breath. I stood up, still feeling dizzy but I didn't care. I could just about make out Dev and I tip toed up to him. I held up my stick, and hit him on the head with all my energy and strength. I watched with satisfaction as he fell to the ground. I threw the stick away and grabbed the rod that was in his hands.

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled and kicked him in the stomach. Today, I was going to give him the most painful death ever.

"You kidnapped me, raped me, and then thought you could get away with it?!" I exclaimed and hit the rod on his legs. He screamed in pain which only made me smile.

"Yash? Come here" I called out and I gave him time to get up from the ground and make his way over to me.

"Hit him. Hit him as hard as you can. Claim your revenge" I said and he smiled. He took the rod from me and I watched as Yash hit him on the stomach. His screams echoed around the dark room.

Before I could call out for Maan, he was already standing beside me with a smirk on his face. Yash handed the rod to Maan and I watched him as he gripped it tightly in the hands. He chose his spot and hit him hard on the legs.

Maan: "Finish him off" he said and handed the rod over to me. I held it in my hands and looked at Dev for the last time.

"Enjoy your journey in hell" were my last words to him and I hit him right on the face.

The rod slipped from my hands and fell to the ground with a loud clatter.

Precap: Will you marry me?

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Hit the LIKE button 😳

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!! action packed update
Be.edgy thumbnail
Amazing FF!! Loved it ..
Continue soon ..
mchopra thumbnail
Ur title give me a mini heart attack..i was like who is gone..OMG thnk god it was DEV..
ZooniBegam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow finally dev is gone!!!pls do update one more before you go offline!!! awesome update cant wait to read more!! oh maybe if you got more time pls do update more.. well its the punishment for not updating for the three days!!!missed it alot!! i tot you went MIA!!!!!😃
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
oh god u nearly gave me a heartattack when geetanjali told maan is gone n finally dev is gone
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome... i liked it very much .dev deserved it did they really killed him   good but save them from law plz ... people like dev shoud die like this only .
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update::
wow full of action
glad dat geet got her revenge on dev and finshed him off
woohoo the precap is fab,,cant w8 for the proposal,,hope its maan to geet & not yash to geetanjali😉
cont soon Xx...