Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
Posted: 12 years ago
Iam feeling pity for geet she is falling for her sis boyfriend and maan also doesnt know that she is geet not geetanjali.plsss continue soon
OMG Sameeha...
I actuallythought you were going to make them have thier SR..
just how i pictured it lol ... 😆

Aww Geet loves him...
Now it maan turn to make him find out hu she is...
but the way i saw it i takes a 10 year gap and geet has a ten year old boy

Geetanjali best not end up hating geet when she finds out...
:) lol :P anyway you can use these ideas or not lol :P

Amazinggg!!
Loveee the update!!
Lets see how maan will find out abt twin sisters!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxxx for the pm.

Fatima

I drooled reading this part 😆
Ok , somehow dunno from where 🤔 I've a feeling Geet's gonna get hurt big time  Its coz the fact that she's a clean soul , so , in her heart & mind she would be guilt-ridden misusing the trust factor of her sister 🤔

Just a thought that came seeing the chemistry & the vibe of the twins.
It's always that Geet ends up getting hurt 

I simply loved the update 😳
Lovely moments between them & maan's proposal as a perfect cherry on top CherrySweet4

Thanks for pm ...HeartWings
oooh...LOVED GEET IN THAT SEXY AVATAR!!!😍😍 *sighs*..they are being too sexy to handle!!! and poor geetanjali ...she has no idea what's cooking and that too so spicy!!!yummmy...ummm..☺️see I am already drooling at their hot and sensuous thoughts..hehehe...☺️ 😉lovely update soo keep up the great work and thanks for the PM!!!!👍🏼👏
superb update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
amazing [art...maan cnt get enough of geet...bt wat will  happen wen geetanjai will come...am damn sure maan will know she is the same person...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
Hey babes what r your plans after the prom dinner😉😳
will wait for ur next update.

A Maaneet Tale

Abandoned

I gave a final wave to Maan as he drove away. I was happy, loved, cared for, and... Excited. My heart fluttered in joy as I walked up the pathway to my flat in a daze.

But then all my joy vanished.

Maan and me had kissed.

Not only that, we had touched and felt each other.

I felt my heart drop to my toes as I realized he was NOT my boyfriend. He was Geetanjali's boyfriend. All this was just a charade.

Maan thought he was kissing Geetanjali. Not me.

I tried to choke back a sob as I entered the key into the keyhole. I had to look happy for Geetanjali. I had to.

I walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell to my flat. Geetanjali opened the door and smiled at me. She stepped aside to let me in, and then locked the door behind us.

Geetanjali: "Was everything okay?" she asked as I set my purse down on the coffee table. I tried to hold back the tears. I clenched my teeth and tried to control myself.

"Everything was just... Fine" I managed to reply through gritted teeth. I showed her a forced smile and walked off to my bedroom.

Geetanjali's phone (which she had lended to me) suddenly started to ring. I looked at the collar ID and saw it was Maan. My heart jumped with joy as I hit the green button.

"Hey!"

Maan: "Hey, are you up for... Are you up for dinner tomorrow?" he asked me and I smiled. I would do anything just to be with him again.

"Yeah, absolutely. What time?" I asked

Maan: "About 7:00pm. I'll pick you up" he said

"That's great. See you tomorrow, good night" I said

Maan: "Good night, love you" he said and hung up. I looked at the phone excitedly in my hands and then turned around to set it back on the bedside table. I froze when I saw Geetanjali who had a massive frown on her face. She was tapping her foot which was not a very good sign.

Geetanjali: "Who were you talking to?" she asked and the phone in my hand suddenly slipped and dropped to the floor with a thud. Geetanjali watched it fall and then set her eyes back on me.

"It... It was M-Maan. He asked me... I mean you to dinner tomorrow" I stuttered and Geetanjali suddenly smiled. I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled faintly back at her.

Geetanjali: "That's great... But" she ended and felt her face which was still covered in red spots.

Geetanjali: "You'll have to go as me again. But don't worry, it won't be much longer" she reassured me but she didn't know how much I wanted to be with Maan RIGHT now. It had only been about 30 minutes since he dropped me home and I already missed him.

"Oh... Okay I mean it's no big deal" I said and shrugged as if the dinner was the last thing on my to-do list. Geetanjali patted me on the shoulder and climbed into bed.

Geetanjali: "Good night" she said sleepily and switched off the lamps. I was left, standing in the dark. I sighed and headed off to the bathroom to change. I gently undressed from my cream, frilly dress and hooked it on a hanger. I shimmied into the Salwar Kameez, glad to be finally comfortable again. I took off my jewellery and washed my face, freeing myself from any makeup I had put on.

I stepped out of the bathroom and climbed into bed, finally letting my tears stream down my cheeks silently.

Geetanjali: "There you go! You look amazing!" she said and stepped aside, allowing me to look at myself in the mirror.

She was right. I looked amazing in my blue skin tight skinny jeans, my loose cream vest, and my black cardigan that was fixed on top of everything. I placed my feet into some black flats and grabbed my purse.

Geetanjali: "See you later!" she said as I stepped outside. She waved at me and gave me an encouraging thumbs up. I smiled back at her and heard the door shut. I skipped down the stairs and ran my fingers through my hair before opening the door. When I opened the door, I saw a familar Black BMW. I smiled, my insides warming up.

I opened the door and sat on the seat beside Maan. Maan held my hands and brang me close to him, giving me a hot kiss. My heart fluttered as I relished the kiss.

He broke the kiss and held my right hand. He controlled the steering wheel with one hand and changed gears, holding my hand along.

Maan: "You look beautiful" he said and looked at me with eyes so passionate, I nearly melted on the seat. I could feel my toes curl and the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Thank you. When do you ever not look handsome?" I asked, half of it being a real question and half of it being a joke. I actually wanted to know, when he didn't look so hot.

Maan chuckled and massaged my hand in circles with his thumb. It felt amazing against my skin.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we chose our table which was located in the corner, away from everybody else. It was private, and cosy. When we sat down, I held the 'reserved' tag which sat on the table.

"Reserved?" I said, a little bit shocked that he had actually reserved a table.

Maan leaned in closer to me, his fresh minty breath ticked my cheek as he spoke.

Maan: "Anything for my lady" he said and sat back in his chair. He held my hand and traced patterns on it. I was just about to say something to keep the conversation going when Geetanjali's phone rang. I looked at the caller ID.

'Private Number' - it said.

"One second" I said and excused myself. Maan nodded and I picked up the phone.

Geetanjali: "Hey Geet! In case you come back home and i'm not there, I'm going out with some friends to dinner" she said and I furrowed my brows.

"But you have acne" I pointed out

Geetanjali: "Well, I applied about 7 kilograms of makeup on my face and it just about covered my spots" she said and I giggled slightly at her joke.

"Which restaurant are you guys going to anyway?" I asked casually and turned to check on Maan. He pointed to his heart and then at me. I smiled and signalled for another second.

Geetanjali "We're going to the Sunrise Restaurant" she said and I froze.

That's the restaurant I was in.

Before I could even tell her to freeze wherever she was and listen to me, she said something and hung up.

Geetanjali: "I've arrived at the restaurant so I need to go now. I'll see you later!" she said and hung up before I could even say anything.

The phone nearly slipped out of my hands. Before I could even think of calling her back, she appeared in the entrance, chatting and laughing with her friends.

I turned to look at Maan, only to see him furrowing his brows. He looked at Geetanjali, and then back at me. He widened his eyes and stood up in shock.

I gulped down my saliva, instantly regretting it now that my mouth felt as dry as a desert. Geetanjali saw me and froze. She looked at me, and then at Maan in horror. I looked at her with pleading eyes and then looked down at my feet.

I could feel Maan stand beside me. There was an awkward silence as they took in each other.

Maan: "Geetanjali, you never told me you had a twin" he said and turned to look at me. Before I could respond, somebody said something.

"Geetanjali? But Geetanjali is right here" a friend of hers said and I felt my heart sink to my toes.

It was over.

All of it.

"Sorry Mr, but you've got it all wrong. Geetanjali is HERE. That's Geet, the plain jane. Nobody really likes her but seeing her new transformation..." her other friend trailed off and looked at me up and down. Maan looked at me and Geetanjali as if he was watching a tennis match.

Maan: "Wha --" he said and I could hear him gulp.

Maan: "Who's who?" he said in a flat tone and turned to me for an explanation. I swallowed and looked at him in his eyes. His eyes were filled with so much pain, it made me want to cry.

"I-I-I'm Geet. She... She's Geetanjali" I stuttered and pointed at my sister who was frozen on the spot.

There was a sudden silence as we took this all in.

Maan: "You... You... You used me" he whispered in agony and pointed at me, and then he turned to Geetanjali.

Maan: "And you... You betrayed me" he whispered in even more pain. It hurt me to see him like this.

I shook my head so much, I ended up hurting my neck. But I didn't cry in pain, I didn't so far as complain. My pain was nothing compared to Maan's.

Maan: "This..." he whispered so softly, I could barely hear him. He backed away from me.

Geetanjali: "It's not what you think!" she shouted and I could feel the whole restaurant's eyes on us.

Maan: "It is what I think" he said through clenched teeth and with every word, he backed away from me.

I could hear the song 'Do Pal' from the film Veer Zara play somewhere in the background. Which only increased my tears.

Maan didn't say anything. He simply walked away and with every step, my sobs grew louder.

"Don't leave! It's my fault! Don't leave Geetanjali! Please don't! I'm sorry! Please!" I pleaded but he turned the corner and left. After that, there was sudden silence in the room.

Geetanjali held her finger up to me.

Geetanjali: "This... THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" she screamed so loud, I flinched and took a step away from her.

Geetanjali: "Why didn't you call me back to tell me that you guys were here? WHY?" she yelled and pulled her hair. Her mascara dribbled down her cheek.

Geetanjali: "What else did you guys do? What else did YOU do? I bet... You even slept with him" she snarled and I wanted to say something but my voice box had suddenly disappeared. I couldn't say anything.

After that, she didn't say anything more. She left with her friends leaving me all alone. The song 'Do Pal' seemed to blare even louder.

"STOP THE MUSIC! STOP EVERYTHING!" I yelled and my knees gave away. I started to cry and when I looked back up, I saw Maan looking at me with a look of compassion. A faint flicker of hope switched on inside me. Maybe he realized I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe...

But before I could even guess, his look of sympathy changed to so much hatred, it felt scary to see him like that. I had never seen such a side of him.

His face was filled with anger. Hatred. Pain. Agony.

Maan: "Girls. Are. Stupid. Useless. Bitches. Mean. bas***ds" he snarled but that's not what he all said. He spat much more mean comments at me, and then turned around to leave.

I was there, crying for about 10 minutes until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a sweet looking girl with a sympathy looking face.

"Let's get you to a better place" she said while munching a doughnut. I looked at her nametag. She seemed to be working here.

Pinky.

11 Years Later...

I squeezed in a full stop on my diary and choked back the tears that threatened to fall. I closed my diary and hid my face in my hands.

I just finished writing the most worst memory ever in my new diary.

I stared at Geetanjali's bed which I now found empty everyday. I turned to the page on my diary and finished off my entry...

"And then after that, Geetanjali left. She left me and never came back again. I miss her so much and I still feel guilty for all the dirty deeds I have done. I wish she would come back to me. I wish." I ended and closed my diary. I hid my diary in a draw and sat on Geetanjali's bed. I bent down to sniff the pillow.

Her pillow still smelt faint of her perfume. The fragrance was so faint, you had to completely bury your face into it to smell it. I smiled and patted it.

The landline phone rang, making me jump. I picked it up, only to find a sweet voice at the other end.

Pinky: "Geet, you know how you said you were looking for a new job? I know where you can go! I work there, myself" she said with her mouth full and I smiled.

"Okay. Where is it?" I said and held a notebook and pen to note down the address.

Pinky: "It's Khurana Constructions" she said and I dropped the pen. I knew where that building was.

"I know where it is. I'll come" I said and grabbed my Experience File.

Pinky: "See you later then!" she squealed and hung up. I quickly fixed my dubatta and ran out of the flat. I had to get this job at any cost.

I was fired from the bartender job, mostly because of my late attendance. The boss fired me and now I need a job to pay for the flat expenses. I hailed for a taxi, and used the last of my change.

"Bhaiya, please take me to Khurana Constructions" I said and fiddled with my dubatta as he began to drive. As soon as I arrived at the destination, I jumped out of the taxi and stood in front of the building.

Praying to Baabaji, I went inside.

Promo:

"So which one is it? Geetanjali? Or Geet?" he mocked with a voice full of hatred. I clenched my teeth and my grip on the experience file hardened.

"Geet" I said confidently and looked up to meet his eyes.

He twisted my wrists behind my back, which caused me to drop my experience file.

"Let go of me" I said in a calm tone, but when his grip tightened, I pushed him with all my strength so he ended up falling on the table. He looked back up at me with so much hatred and anger, it nearly made me squeal.

"Nobody as EVER dared to push Maan Singh Khurana" he said and took a threatening step towards me.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Don't forget to hit the LIKE button and COMMENT!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 12 years ago