Rudr? Seriously!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
poor rudr...😆 iq must be laughing his head off while doing these scenes
poor iq...😒 
but good to see ruhu back in action thriller track...🤣
I don't know if u remember this, but I had previously diagnosed Rudra with having ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). It's back!! 🤣
he has gone back 3 years in his mind!! 3 years before when if we remember he wasn't close to his family..it was after Gauri came into his life that he started bonding wid his family in the right way he should.
If we see the very first episode,we can see that all he cared about was Pihu and Pihu and pihu...no one else.
The reason behind it was explained in much detail back then cos she had been his only support in his growing years nad he valued her more than anybody in this world...SO if he is being the same old-self now ..whats wrong with it
He has always had this incorrigible craziness for Pihu which goes beyond everything in his life...so his current behaviour is correctly justified and there is nothing new about it
As far as the money quotient goes...He is aware that the Rawats are still the richest of the lot ,so he never cares about the money and then they all give him no hint to take another thought on the matter by fulfilling his every wish...which is necessary owing to his present state...

Rudra is the most fairly etched character in sangini so far who has remained the same throughout yet has shown the most diverse emotions

The show was going good in the start now it has lost all its charm. Ever since that Ram track I lost interest  looks like things continue to go downhill. They seriously need to end this stupid track before they lose their audience
pink gurl  I fully agree with u. The way R is behaving right now is very much correct and I dont see anything wrong in it. 
Originally posted by jakr

pink gurl I fully agree with u. The way R is behaving right now is very much correct and I dont see anything wrong in it.

I agree he's back to the old R, but isn't he wondering y his mom is all if a sudden so loving and caring and supportive toward him? If pihu is expected to behave as her previous self, y isn't rajrani doing the same in order for R to think it's 3 yrs in the past?
i get where both sides of the story are coming from and yes i agree that R isnt entirely at fault. the family is hiding everything from him so as he doesnt know anything, he will continue to be the same. however he has to be aware of his surroundings and notice the changes that were previously stated : his mom being kind, gauri crying and pihu running away. i mean if pihu is that important to him and he knows her so well then he is supposed to realise that she behaves differently around him. come on cvs dont mess up the characters...
Some thing about Rudr's character irritates me sooo much .                                                                What I hate most about him , is that he has no self respect , for no decent fellow can go on pressurizing his family 2 supply him money endless 2 fulfill his whims , not trying 2 work, not willing 2 help , not even willing 2 look beyond the diameter of his nose n his precious Pihu .                                        He didn't notice a changed P n RR , never noticed their changed get up n strained  facial expression , because it takes brains , sense n some smartness 2 notice this things .                                                                    Has he even bothered 2 think why Pihu's whole family's absent ?                                                 Has he ever bothered 2 think why G's eyes get filled with moisture when he babbles about P ... No ! Because he's Rudr , a law unto himself , caring damn about the rest of the world . Aag laage basti mein , baas hum jiye masti mein , that's his motto.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Some thing about Rudr's character irritates me sooo much .                                                                What I hate most about him , is that he has no self respect , for no decent fellow can go on pressurizing his family 2 supply him money endless 2 fulfill his whims , not trying 2 work, not willing 2 help , not even willing 2 look beyond the diameter of his nose n his precious Pihu .                                        He didn't notice a changed P n RR , never noticed their changed get up n strained  facial expression , because it takes brains , sense n some smartness 2 notice this things .                                                                    Has he even bothered 2 think why Pihu's whole family's absent ?                                                 Has he ever bothered 2 think why G's eyes get filled with moisture when he babbles about P ... No ! Because he's Rudr , a law unto himself , caring damn about the rest of the world . Aag laage basti mein , baas hum jiye masti mein , that's his motto.

Yes, we tolerated this behavior initially, hoping that he will change, but he is back to square one, and it is hard to tolerate the tantrums of a grown up man day after day, week after week.