Rudr? Seriously!!!!

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What woman would want Rudr as a husband??

His demands are all he cares about.  He can't see that the family is struggling?  That his father is missing? That Gauri cries every time he talks about his 'pehla pyar' ?  That Pihu runs whenever she sees him? 

Why is everyone trying to protect his stupid behaviour?  yes, he has lost his memory...but only partially. That does not mean he ignores everyone else's worries. He's living with them. It's his family. But he has no sympathy or empathy.  If he's that unwell, then he should be in bed and stop harassing everyone.

CVs don't know that women don't enjoy looking at a grown man behaving like a 5 year old. Even a 5 year old will have more sensitivity.  Rudr is only sensitive when he's telling Gauri about his 'love' for Pihu...which is just his imagination anyway.  What a sorry excuse for a man. I wouldn't waste 5 minutes with him.

Everyone should just leave him to manage on his own for just 24 hours...that'll teach him a lesson and cure him for good!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I finally made the decision to stop watching this show. So i did not see this episode.  This is too absurd, too negative, and too depressing story for me to watch.  But I will keep in touch through the posts.  If I see the TRPs are improving and hear positive comments from Sanginians, i will start watching again.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
@trina: I agree. I stopped watching on Nov 3rd when Pihu started her nonsense.  Now after 6 months I watch again because I see a changed Pihu... but now ...we are faced with a really moronic Rudr.  I think if all the characters behaved normally, this show would have been a regular part of our week...but as it is...time for another break.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: locman

@trina: I agree. I stopped watching on Nov 3rd when Pihu started her nonsense.  Now after 6 months I watch again because I see a changed Pihu... but now ...we are faced with a really moronic Rudr.  I think if all the characters behaved normally, this show would have been a regular part of our week...but as it is...time for another break.

I am feeling good that I took a break.  I feel no withdrawal symptoms. I watched RMJ and PR and liked both.  i will watch both those shows for sometime, until I get tired.  I loved watching MIK in Sangini, but cannot take Rudra's clownish behavior anymore.  In fact, Rudra and Gauri  both are behaving like morons.  When the two main characters of a story become intolerable, how can someone watch that show?

Even my liking for MIK cannot make me watch this show until storyline improves, which I doubt.

But I will continue to read the posts, as I really enjoy thatπŸ˜‰

Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tthe fact that Rudra cannot make out that Pihu has changed and everyone around him is worried thruout the day is surprising. How can he be so cut out from everyone?

The money issue is really irritating him. I agree u cannot tell him the past just make up a story of business going thru hardtimes or something like that. At this moment 50,000 Rs for a ring sounds absurd when financial conditons are not that great. He is a grown up boy he has to understand atleast the financial conditions.

When the show started Rudra was a spoilt brat (one of the reasons y Pihu's father preferred Abhay over him.) But atleast when people were in trouble he could understand the situation and try his best to help them. But nowadays when his family for every question of his are giving him helpless and stricken expressions he is not able to understand them. Pihu  whom he claims to love has changed a lot he cannot pick up that. The fact that she keeps running away from him is not regiring in his mind.

Problem with the Cvs is that they are no able to stick to the character sketches that they themselves had prepared initially.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is behaving like that because of his mental problem. And they have concealed the fact about their finance problem. It is not his fault. Dadu has tokd him that the haveli is under repairs. When he is mentally affected it is not at all strange he behaves like that. In fact the others should tell them about their problems. People spend even laks of Rs on rings. He still feels that they are that rich as beforeWhy should Gauri comes and immediately agrees to give the money he wants. .  Edited by jakr - 12 years ago
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in defence of rudra..to him they are still loaded, he has no clue of the financial issues the family has faced you cant expect him to read everyoens mind😡...unless with amnesia he suddenly discovers powers of reading everyones mind..the family is to blamed for this and gauri too...if he is the moroon then the entire parivar is dysfunctional...πŸ˜†
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree his family is at fault here. They shud somehow try to explain the financial situation.

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Even if the family explain things to him with diagrams, he'll keep saying Pihu...Pihu...Pihu. And yes, Gauri immediately pulling out a wad of cash and giving it to him was ridiculous. So was his petulant demand for more. Dadu said he didn't have any and the way Dadu said it, Rudr should have asked why everyone's so sad.  Even a kid would register that something is seriously wrong in the house and that everyone keeps avoiding him. πŸ˜†

And that's the solution CVs have come up with. Just avoid a conversation, give him what he wants, even if it's the moon...and if he gets agitated...then stick a needle in him. Dadu is a doctor now? πŸ˜²

The man is sick and needs to be hospitalised, not treated by his family. πŸ˜†
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dadu is a doctor now? πŸ˜².  very true nowπŸ˜†