India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New here!!!!!!

-ShotOfTequila- IF-Dazzler
-ShotOfTequila-
-ShotOfTequila-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
hey guysss... im priyaaa... just turning 19 tomoro... living in USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i love saathiya... i basicly try to get through the day so i can get up in the morning and watch a new epi of saathiya... i use to hate this show... but since a few months having to watch this show becuz of my family i got intrestedd... Gohem chemisty really got to meee... but maybe it was koki and rashi chemistry that got me hooked moree...

im been a silent reader there... i basicly come here like fifty times a dayy... and im nvr left boredd...everyone has so much to sayy... its so amazingg reading everyones postt... that i just had to joinnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499hamzanuhasimibrar1990ANJ4-tellyaddict-suk19-Nafisa--GayabCat-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Welcome Priya, its good you have come out of the woodwork to start being an actively participating member...well done, and have fun now chatting to everyone about the show.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Hello priya
Another member came out yippeee
Enjoy urslef on forum and join the fun
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
hi priya  welcome u will have much fun here
tanging Newbie
tanging
tanging

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Hi .. I am a silent memebr too.. I just read the forum 50 times a day , just like Priya said -- love reading what y'all have to say ...
I didnt like the show earlier and used to watch it to be able to tell my mom what happened, if she missed some parts... But now I like the show :)
Thanks for making this forum such a cool place

cheers
simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
welcome priyaa hope you enjoy here
my name is simibrar..Smile
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miz-Priyaa

hey guysss... im priyaaa... just turning 19 tomoro... living in USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i love saathiya... i basicly try to get through the day so i can get up in the morning and watch a new epi of saathiya... i use to hate this show... but since a few months having to watch this show becuz of my family i got intrestedd... Gohem chemisty really got to meee... but maybe it was koki and rashi chemistry that got me hooked moree...

im been a silent reader there... i basicly come here like fifty times a dayy... and im nvr left boredd...everyone has so much to sayy... its so amazingg reading everyones postt... that i just had to joinnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome priyaa we are all fans of the show i am suk enjoy
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Priyaa! Welcome and best wishes for a very happy birthday!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index