Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am fine yer , tere reply itni slow kyun hon hai
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Ayesha another grt post frm u. πŸ˜‰

Sorri Dia, I'm back now. 😊

Who's excited for Mausam or Shahid's nxt w/ Priyanka agn?
I'm not, but will eventually watch it. Reason I'm not anticipated cuz of Sonam. Dont like her, plus very disppointed w/ SK and his dad picking Sonam. Mausam actress shud have gone to Amrita, only she can compliment shahid well and beauiful in love story. I've seen SK w/ many actresses, but none of them compares to Amrita. Now Sonam w/ Shahid, she can't even act. She's just another glamourous actress. Thank u to her filmy bg and her fashion sense tht keep her alive in the industry. Sawaariya was over hyped, but flopped. Her career cud have fall short, but cuz of her filmy family gives her alot of opportunities. No offense to Sonam lovers.

SKPC new film w/ Kunal, I just hope it sinks at the box office. Sorri I'm a being very mean, I just wanted to be flopped cuz I dont like them together. I'm very greedy, just want Shahid films w/ Amrita to be hit. hahaa Called me biased, or whtever it's my honest opinions and I'm entitled to it. πŸ˜›
AmyPree thumbnail

Hey Ayesha and Dia who r ur favorite actors and actresses beside shamrita?

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Hey Ayesha another grt post frm u. πŸ˜‰

Sorri Dia, I'm back now. 😊

Who's excited for Mausam or Shahid's nxt w/ Priyanka agn?
I'm not, but will eventually watch it. Reason I'm not anticipated cuz of Sonam. Dont like her, plus very disppointed w/ SK and his dad picking Sonam. Mausam actress shud have gone to Amrita, only she can compliment shahid well and beauiful in love story. I've seen SK w/ many actresses, but none of them compares to Amrita. Now Sonam w/ Shahid, she can't even act. She's just another glamourous actress. Thank u to her filmy bg and her fashion sense tht keep her alive in the industry. Sawaariya was over hyped, but flopped. Her career cud have fall short, but cuz of her filmy family gives her alot of opportunities. No offense to Sonam lovers.

SKPC new film w/ Kunal, I just hope it sinks at the box office. Sorri I'm a being very mean, I just wanted to be flopped cuz I dont like them together. I'm very greedy, just want Shahid films w/ Amrita to be hit. hahaa Called me biased, or whtever it's my honest opinions and I'm entitled to it. πŸ˜›

Yeah im not excited for it either. Will still probably watch it. Yeah same I don't like her much either, and neither does my family. Her acting is sort of crappy. OMG yeah he should hve picked Amrita as the lead, she would hve done a way better job than Sonam, and plus that way there could hve been so many more shahid fans developing. Same to same, high five, even I say that shahid and Amrita share the best romance onscreen. Yeah man I agree with you, and did you watch her movie I hate luv stories, that movie was🀒Like seriously I was falling asleep, and her acting does suck.
haha OMG I agree with you, I even hope that movie goes flop, eww SKPC---not a good jodi🀒
Same I also want shahid and amrita films to be hit and not any others.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Well I have nothing to disagree abt, so high fiveπŸ˜ƒ
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i know my friend made me specialy lol , i love them

AmyPree thumbnail
Gotta go now girls, ttyl! Take care, bye!
Grt meeting you Ayesha, hope to c u nxt time.
Bye Dia, c u later!
Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Hey Ayesha and Dia who r ur favorite actors and actresses beside shamrita?

Hmm well Amrita is my favourite actress of all, and then I would say Kajol, madhuri, preity, rani. I really loved Rani in the old films:) Genelia, Ayesha takia, PC, etc. Favourite actors are Shahid nd Srk, akshay, I didnt really like Amir khan that much before, but after seeing his film Taare zameen par, I added him to my favourite actors list:D I also like Tushaar, etc.