Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeshoe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bollyfore

I'm a fan of the couple Kareena and shahid, I hate amrita , Because Of Her Shahid and Kareena had a lot of  problems, amrita is a bitch  she always tried to dating shahid  but he is not interested to her, even after he broken up with kareena he dating other womens. he always ignore her and i agree with him she is so boring
the director doesn't cast her because she is flop look at her last movie disaster, well done for her she deserves it

you guys are really sick, hey shamrita fan wake up shahid will never be with amrita

Aww Hun thank you for sharing your opinions with us!
but guess what nobody here cares! 😃
You can shut up and keep your stupid opinions to yourselves
This place is for Shamrita fans OBVIOUSLY not for Kareena/Shahid
Do you have eye sight problems Honey?
You obviously couldn't read the title I guess ! Poor you
Please do get eye glasses for yourself okay ?
and do not ever come back here again!
Because we don't care about what you say
everyone knows Shamrita are the BEST PERIOD!
<3
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dia27

lets movie this FC today lol

make it fast na

Today I should be studying .. but what the heck .. im in a good mood today so why not? 😃
Neeshoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

LAZY cow 🥱🤣

@Ayesha .. I can't find it 😕 Do you know what page exactly?

Shut up! 😆

Oh and on pg 116
Edited by karanfan - 12 years ago
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nisu i loved what u said lol
   we shamritan rocks yaar

Edited by dia27 - 12 years ago
Neeshoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: dia27

nisu i loved what u said lol

we shamritan rocks yaar

YES we do jaan
saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyfore

I'm a fan of the couple Kareena and shahid, I hate amrita , Because Of Her Shahid and Kareena had a lot of  problems, amrita is a bitch  she always tried to dating shahid  but he is not interested to her, even after he broken up with kareena he dating other womens. he always ignore her and i agree with him she is so boring

the director doesn't cast her because she is flop look at her last movie disaster, well done for her she deserves it

you guys are really sick, hey shamrita fan wake up shahid will never be with amrita

*reads first couple of lines* I totally respect your opinion .. *keeps reading & stops @bold* Excuse you .. but don't use such language .. more importantly in an FC where you obviously don't belong 😳 If you have something disgusting as such to say, then by all means do it in a Shahid and Kareena FC ..

What's that? That Fanclub doesn't exist? I wonder why 🤔 I don't know who you really think you are but don't expect to randomly post a hateful comment about Amrita Roa and expect us to agree with you. You've convinced no one!

More importantly, don't compare the acting skills of Kareena Kapoor to an actress like Amrita Roa. Skill isn't measured by fame but by talent .. of course you don't know that .. because you call her a 'flop' And I am not saying Kareena is a flop, I am saying Amrita is not  Consider that opinon, I consider that FACT!

Why are you watching her films anyways? If you hate her so much I am sure you wouldn't have watched her recent one.

Now I am 101% sure you don't know Shahid personally .. You weren't there when Kareena and Shahid broke up, were you now? So you 'assume' that Amrita caused problems for those two? And what about Saif Ali Khan whom Kareena Kapoor claims to be madly in love with! Are you going to start name calling him! Don't judge sweetheart .. especially since you don't know any of these actors like family or friends
saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: karanfan

Shut up! 😆

Oh and on pg 116

I replied with a decent post .. but im much more furious at the moment 😡
Neeshoe thumbnail
Sara - haha same here, I wanted to write much longer, and be all B**tchy LOL but that would be too rude and all so I didn't. but if that person comes back again then we are NOT gonna be quiet and decent well atleast I won't! 😡
saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: karanfan

I love you Saara 😍

I love you too .. 😳 

You know we could easliy report this person and  get them banned .. 😕 

I don't care .. im just gonna day dream about ShaMrita
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I LOVE the post sara