Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

No, not new here, Im a very old member, and I know you Dia, remember me? Im Ayesha, I have talked to you on scrap so many times, I dont think you rememeber:

I am in bad memory lol , nice to see u  back. how are u?
dia27 thumbnail
we made it to 100 , hi5 everyone

oh gohs this is the slowst FC right now , did u remmber nisu  we finish FC in three days when we had awrds , miss those days .
  w need to finish 13th FC soon because i don't like this number

Originally posted by: karanfan

Omg I can't believe my eyes! Ayuuu 😲😭 omg tu waapas agayi what the heck you should have pmed or scrapped me na! omg omg omg ! where in U.S are you ? LOL mein tujhe visit karne aaungi :P just kidding that's not even possible 😆 omg tu kaisi hain? we all missed you so much! omg it's been like so longgg since i talked to you ! Omg omg hehe 🤗

Yeah yaar I am back🤗And OMG I missed you so much my barbie🤗
Sorry yaar, I would have Pmed and scrapped you, but my inbox is full with over 269 Pm's and so I was going through them, and then there were so many scraps I had to answer😆
Im in Pittsburgh😃My friend lives here, Im at his house, so glad hes got internet over here:)
Arey aaja, mera bhi boht mun hai tujhse milne ka🤗
I'm all good, there was just some tensions but they will be over soon:)
Awww I missed you all so much like hell too🤗
Yeah I know its been over a month, and OMG I was getting restless each day to talk with you guys, my cutie idiots😆🤗

Originally posted by: dia27

I am in bad memory lol , nice to see u  back. how are u?

I'm good and so glad to be back:) How are you?😃
dia27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa

I'm good and so glad to be back:) How are you?😃

i am fine  , yeah i can see if i am not here everyday i feel so starnge
haha
Neeshoe thumbnail
Dia - yup CONGO jaan 

Ayu - not over a month yaar :( I just checked when I sent you the testi it was March 12 so it's been over 2 months but ah i am so glad tu waapas agayi :D Omg I miss people calling me Barbie ! No one calls me Barbie anymore 😭 haha :P you know idiotic is separated now :( they all got on a fight again :( but i am on both new CC, i can't just like take one side i mean so i am on both CC :) omg i feel so stupid but I have no idea where Pittsburgh is :S I mean i've heard of that place but idk the state :P I am in Massachusetts so tu kar calculatios how far i am from you 😆

Originally posted by: karanfan

Dia - yup CONGO jaan 

Ayu - not over a month yaar :( I just checked when I sent you the testi it was March 12 so it's been over 2 months but ah i am so glad tu waapas agayi :D Omg I miss people calling me Barbie ! No one calls me Barbie anymore 😭 haha :P you know idiotic is separated now :( they all got on a fight again :( but i am on both new CC, i can't just like take one side i mean so i am on both CC :) omg i feel so stupid but I have no idea where Pittsburgh is :S I mean i've heard of that place but idk the state :P I am in Massachusetts so tu kar calculatios how far i am from you 😆

Awww why doesn't anyone call you Barbie, I remember how I always used to say that to you😆
Yeah Sanaya told me about it.  OMG why? That is so sad, I love that CC so much, the only CC I ever went to:(
I am going to go on neither of the new CC's, Im only sticking with the old one, and will bring everyone back together again.
We are 9 hours and 50 minutes away from eachother😆Even I don't know where Massachusetts is, and OMG thats a long word😆I just went on to Google maps and typed in directions from Pittsburgh to Mass.(Too long to write)

Originally posted by: dia27

i am fine  , yeah i can see if i am not here everyday i feel so starnge
haha

Aww I missed this place too. Amrita and Shahid are my most favorite couple ever, and I just finished watching their movie Vivaah last night, can't get enough of it. Love them so much. Oh has anyone heard that Sooraj is planning to do another film and cast them both together?
Neeshoe thumbnail
aww omg good luck bringing them back together! they fought so many times and now they have decided to separate the CC :( omg that would be awesome if we could all be at idiotic again like old times  9 hours ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† if i was older i would come visit you with my own car lekin kya kare my parents would never allow me to go visit you all the way to Pittsburgh :( haha LOL how long are you staying at U.S ? :D 
dia27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

Aww I missed this place too. Amrita and Shahid are my most favorite couple ever, and I just finished watching their movie Vivaah last night, can't get enough of it. Love them so much. Oh has anyone heard that Sooraj is planning to do another film and cast them both together?

yeah i love this movie  and  check out the front page  can read the whole news and veerything
  and did u know we had awards lol