Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: subhas123

I guess Junoon was probably the 1st serial to be dubbed into Tamil. It was very famous and the hindi dialogues dubbed in Tamil were really funny. Ppl used to make fun of it calling it "Junoon Tamil" a new form of tamil, as most of the dialogues were literal translations from hindi and hilarious to say the least.

😲 eee darao maat LTL bhi Tamil me horaha hai  kya ye bhi funny serial banke rahe jayega??nehiii LTL 1 kabhi funny nehi hosakta.πŸ€”
Edited by pbtghosh - 12 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ab Kya boloon...ab to na haasna hota hai naa roona...i thought only kekta can kill a show...but these people take the cake, and the bakery in totally shoving off a perfectly good show down the gutters into the drain and then in sewer system...now i want people to right petition for MR to never return in this crap and VR and AG to quit too..these people are above this trash...Well just my opinion!
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMg '''

This is unbearable , un acceptable ..
die Digu , die , 

hate him sooo much !
Yuckkk !

disgusting fellow !

zalaaa  why cant we abuse !#$##$

all the bad words are kam for him !

Srush , no way dear no wayyy !

How can u bear it , how can !

Yuckkk !

disgusting !
needs to trhow up !

i know skull asking right question but i want to tell the skulls thatw e are here for Wu 
we are here for some one who is !

guess Guess :P

Apnay dimag ka  apnay dimag ka 
kardayy dey bura haal !
reki abhi bhi LTl dekhay !

larkay behaal kay
 abhi bhi LCl dekhay 

abhi bhi nahi samjhay !

Ok 
now last hint

Jis kay lambay lambay 
King kong kay baal 
Reki abhi LTl dekhay !

larki behaal kay abhi bhi LTl dekhay :P

now PEhchaaan kon :P
Edited by kiran255 - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
srush i have edited my comments dearπŸ€—
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Srushti! My poor darling. Yeh kya haal ho gaya hai tera?

I am speechless at these insensitive brutes at the channel/PH. I was shuddering at the thought of this show becoming the WORST show ever on the Indian TV in the recent times. Looking back I think I wasn't upset so much even for Kekta shows being rediculous to say the least as I kinda half expected it. This one truly is the cherry on the top of the Kekta crapfest.

I agree with Shilpita that it is high time we wrote a petition not to bring back MR, VR, and AG to this horror show. Even Ramsay brothers will find this crap scarier than their own horror films. I thought Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho" was the scariest movie that I have seen so far but LTL sure walks past that mark now. The character in Psycho, Norman Bates was at least the only psychologically disturbed character who needed a treatment here the makers, the broadcasters, the remaining characters in the serial ALL need the treatment ASAP and are even more psychotic than Norman Bates.

I think even God is shivering and shuddering at the thought of having anything to do with these psycho people. Poor God. Poor Srushti. Poor us mortals.
Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

hi viji ,, raj here ,, aprierke ,? i never get o chat with u on ccc so looking at his oppturinity ,,shrush ,,i am spmming here toniteπŸ˜†

hi raj......so sweet...na nalla irukken...u look for me in ccc...aaawww...am touched...

me upset with this ltl2...so come and res post and disappear...sorry missed u...maybe today we can catch up in ccc...πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

Srushti! My poor darling. Yeh kya haal ho gaya hai tera?

I am speechless at these insensitive brutes at the channel/PH. I was shuddering at the thought of this show becoming the WORST show ever on the Indian TV in the recent times. Looking back I think I wasn't upset so much even for Kekta shows being rediculous to say the least. This one truly is the cherry on the top of the Kekta crapfest.

I agree with Shilpita that it is high time we wrote a petition not to bring back MR, VR, and AG to this horror show. Even Ramsay brothers will find this crap scarier than their own horror films. I thought Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho" was the scariest movie that I have seen so far but LTL sure walks past that mark now. The character in Psycho, Norman Bates was at least the only psychologically disturbed character who needed a treatment here the makers, the broadcasters, the remaining characters in the serial ALL need treatment and even more psychotic than Norman Bates.

I think even God is shivering and shuddering at the thought of having to do anything with these psycho people. Poor God.

bold: u r bang on manju...that is why even our dear BAPPA disappeared from the show these days...i am taking HIM home...i always loved himπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Why do they show people getting attacked in puja or at temple? But on second thought, they have shown most of the things, they shouldn't have. Thanks for the update😊 

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pbtghosh

😲 eee darao maat LTL bhi Tamil me horaha hai  kya ye bhi funny serial banke rahe jayega??nehiii LTL 1 kabhi funny nehi hosakta.πŸ€”

I watched a few episodes of Tamil LTL. Ganpat's dialogues are OK as i guess the dialogue writer enjoys writing for drunk Ganpat but Babi's dialogues are weirdly funny as some are literal translations.

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Mine!πŸ˜‰

ohh srush what am i reading!!πŸ˜• last Friday my comment has come true!! I was dreading that Baaji's end is near and lo here it has proven correct!!

yes azy......i even predicted the time frame..😭...one week for him to go..😭...i guess i am going to give minaxi a run for her money.πŸ˜ƒ...my predictions r turning true too