FF - Aehem rollercoaster emotions blurt out

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
As we all know Aehem has spent a night searching Gopi, had some hopes when he finds her and how will he find her. 

Suddenly sees a red cloth and calls out to her. He finds her and his emotions took over him and is relieved.

He took him to his mother and saw them hugging and saw the affection koki had for Gopi. He melted a bit. 

Then saw him holding Gopi hand tightly while travelling up on the cable car. He listens to her and starts to chant. 

Then the project. He lost hope as the foreigners told Gopi to say something about India but she sings instead she sings " sarai jahan sai acha" and made them proud and aehem wins the project. 

But has his stoned heart melting or is the same.But will things be the same after switzerland or will it take a u - turn in the show? but it certainly is with my ff. πŸ˜† as i aint the cv. 

Read below to find out  but don't get confused, the 1st part is short : πŸ˜‰

Part 1 - 

Aehem, Koki, Jigar and Gopi came inside the house and sat down. Rashi comes behind trying to cover her cheek as Aehem had slapped her due to making a fuss about doing shopping and about her evil mother.

Urmi who kept calling them half way through the conference.

They had sat down, mani served them water and they started to chat about what they done in Switzerland. 

Aehem told Chirag: kaka please next time, don't send rashi with us, she trouble, we nearly lost the contract but thank God Gopi saved us after singing the " sarai jahan kai acha"  

( wanna know what that is - check this thread out - 

Rashi went to her room and changed her clothes. Not even a single shopping she done. All who did shopping was Jigar, Aehem, Gopi and Koki. 

Aehem looked at Gopi who was looking away from him. Covered her head with a pallu again. He sulked. Nostrils fumed up and got annoyed. 

He went to his bedroom and saw Gopi already fallen asleep on the floor. 

He sat on the bed, shut the lights off and began thinking about what happened because of rashi. 

The next day he woke up, saw gopi brushing her wet hair. He went to the washroom and came out again after a shower and put his suit on.

He asked Gopi about her past with Mami and Rashi.

She told him everything as what she can remember, but was stunned.

She went downstairs and started to clean the kitchen. 

aham is asking gopi about her past very good aye sha waiting for next part
Rashi comes behind trying to cover her cheek as Aehem had slapped her due to making a fuss about doing shopping and about her evil mother.

🀣 really funny that sentence, you are so spontaneous I never know when you are going to throw in something that is going to have me rolling around laughing, you always catch unaware when I read your fan fics with these hilarious remarks...thanks for that.
Thanks nafisa.
I think more unusual things will be stored in this ff and the other one kuch kuch hota hai which will make u rotfl
And welcome
πŸ˜†first his wife now his salli   loved it ayesha well done
Ayesha! Where do you get so many ideas? I am trying to read all your FFs but I find that for every post I read, you post three more. Very nice writing and keep dazzling us like this.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Rashi comes behind trying to cover her cheek as Aehem had slapped her due to making a fuss about doing shopping and about her evil mother.

🀣 really funny that sentence, you are so spontaneous I never know when you are going to throw in something that is going to have me rolling around laughing, you always catch unaware when I read your fan fics with these hilarious remarks...thanks for that.
Thank you thank you. Hahahhahaha
wow..another fab update...aw8ing the next.
Originally posted by br2499

Ayesha! Where do you get so many ideas? I am trying to read all your FFs but I find that for every post I read, you post three more. Very nice writing and keep dazzling us like this.

Just think am Aehem freak. πŸ˜‰

lol
 thanks 
Originally posted by fanbidaai

πŸ˜†first his wife now his salli   loved it ayesha well done

more slapping scenes to come up suk πŸ˜‰