India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

WU 9 May 2011

tapgem Newbie
tapgem
tapgem

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hi ... I am giving a short update for SL 9 may since i have not found any WU till now and also has seen a topic asking for WU volunteers so i am just posting it .. this is my first post though i follow IF bt never written any posts:

Short Update
-------------------
Epi starts with Shobna telling all the family members about the divorce of suraj and laxmi saying that she has no right to sit for pooja as suraj has nt given her his wife rights ... and also says that they applied for divorce.. every one are shocked to hear this and suraj's mother asks shobna why she is doing this and why she is back of their son and DIL ... shobna asks laxmi to tell the truth asking that whether they applied for divorce or not .. also suraj having an affair with ragini and also they dnt have wife and husband relation ...etc etc ... for which laxmi answer saying no its not true that she is not giving divorce and these papers doesnt contain sign or name (i guess she used some word for which i culdnt get the meaning) ... these papers can be prepared by anyone and tells that there is nothing as such between suraj and ragini ... for which suraj says yes i meet ragini on behalf of work related stuff and ragini thinks since suraj is lyin its better even she also go with it as of now ...

Dada ji gets angry and ask vijay to take shobna from there ... and bfore leaving shobna asks laxmi to take kasam of the holy fire and tell the truth .. also says if she lie it wil ruin purohits parivaar ... suraj mother was about to protest against laxmi doing/taking this oath .. laxmi sits in front of the fire and says what she tells is truth and takes and oath saying that she is not going to give suraj divorce and was his wife and wil be his wife til her last breath ... and shobna and vijay leave from the havan place ... suraj's father also leaves in angry from there ... and suraj's mother follows him as suggested by the dadaji ...

dadaji appoligies for the disturbance in pooja and the people arrived to perform the puja again from the begining ... suraj father is very angry and talks to his wife saying that this time he cant forgive shobna and needs an answer form both vijay and shobna ...also he is surprised how 2 people of one mother can be so different (zammen and asmaan) ...also tells that this time she wil also come with him and talk not like shobna's sister rather purohit khandan ki bahu ... bt she stops and asks him to wait the havan is done ... and he also says he doesnt want o disrespect the gayatri puja and leave .. downstairs puja is done ... suraj , laxmi take the blessings of dada dadi ,mom and dad ... laxmi starts distributing the prasad to every one ...wen ragini gives his left hand to take where laxmi ask her give her right hand  and puts prasad in her hand ...

vijay & shobna come down ... shobna asks for apology in front of alll ...

PS: Sorry for the mistakes and also if i missed any thing ... last 3 min i culdnt catch up .. so if any one want to correct this can do ... hope u all like it ... thanks in advance ...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

komaldhanaAMSTsc19ritakayvinodhupadhya_rkmona_30SavitriElenapearldesaieshasonuRenita571floraMamanaanizor

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I usually do them on Monday, but I do them late, as I don't live in India. We are doing this for the time being until we find someone that can post them earlier in the day. If you like to volunteer please PM me and Rumi.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index