Random Musings: May 9, 2011

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Pretty decent episode. Here's what stood out for me today:

Vidya - Imli conversation:
Vidya shares the truth of what happened during the dinner date including the visit to Aarti's with Imli! This seemed a bit forced in the screenplay! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ I did not see the need for Vidya to go spilling her guts at that very moment. Yes, the two of them overheard Gaurav speaking to Aarti but Vidya has still not really processed what she heard in full let alone be in the right state of mind to go revealing the facts to somebody else. Shaswi's emoting of Imli's reactions was also not there today! I hope this scene was added to move the Vidya track forward in some way...if not, it was wasted!

Brahma - Tara:
This was the best part of today's episode...fabulous screenplay work. The way Brahma was shown talking to Tara was simply perfect. He explained the reasons for Uttara sending her away to boarding school in a way somebody Tara's age could understand. He also managed to hint at things not being ok between Rishabh & Uttara without painting Tara's hero Rishabh as a villain...that's a revelation that will hopefully be placed at a different point in the story! I loved this sequence. It was the highlight of the episode for me. Vishwajeet was pitch perfect in terms of acting! ๐Ÿ‘

Brahma - Gaurav:
Brahma talking to Gaurav about becoming a grandfather as the men sat together was interesting! ๐Ÿ˜† Poor Gaurav...Dakssh's expressions were priceless! Wonder if this means that Gaurav will eventually succumb and try to have a child with Vidya just to shut people up! ๐Ÿ˜’

Tara - Uttara: I guess I should rejoice that Tara reunited with her mother but I found that entire sequence way too filmy. ๐Ÿ˜ณ From Tara's "ma" to the dramatic hug between the two...it was as cliched as it gets from a screenplay standpoint. That said, Kamya's acting of Uttara's tears was not overdone thankfully. โญ๏ธ It was also touching to see the others like Babuji & Devyani react emotionally as they watched the mother - daughter interaction. But...the best part of this scene for me was the change in Devyani's expression when she hears Tara reveal that Brahma was responsible for making her see reason. The Devyani who wants to protect Uttara has to be on her guard now. She has to know that Brahma would rise even more in Uttara's eyes after this and that he was likely to use it to his own benefit! Cannot wait to see how she gets in the middle!

Overall: The episode was a 3 for me. Yes the story is moving but I hate it when one track comes to a stand still just as another begins to move. ๐Ÿค” Priya being completely normal in SasurPig's presence is hard to watch. Yes she is trying to maintain a truce but it would have been a nice touch to show her reveal how hard it is for her to do so when she is alone!

Edited by darlunia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skeptical thumbnail
Haven't seen the epi as yet ... so will comment a lil later ...
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey jaya๐Ÿค—, nice update

I totally agree with wat u said,  i didnt like vidya sharing details with imli, in my opinion it was not necessary and i didnt understand the need for this. so now imli is going to plan  , i hope it is of some use to vidya๐Ÿ˜•. 

i liked ssp and tara's seq, i liked the way SSP convinced tara, the entire situation was very well handled๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. and vishwajeet has acted very well.SSP has put gaurav in a difficult situation by saying that he wants to be a grandfather, lets see how gaurav handles the situation, this track is getting interesting with each passing day.
its good that tara and uttara's relationship has got better, and credit goes to SSP.  for all we know SSP will take adv of this sooner or later๐Ÿ˜‰ , uttara's respect for SSP  would have also increased bcoz of this. now it will be interesting to see how devyani handles the situation. i loved the way devyani changed her expression, wen she heard tara say that the credit should goes to massaji(SSP)

uttara's acting was exceptional๐Ÿ‘, she very well expressed her urge and the longingness she had to get close to her daughter.       

Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey jaya n divz๐Ÿค—
awesum takes..
Wohh finally d day has cum for which I infact all of us waited for,tara-uttara happy relation..thanx Cv's n mother's day special epi was awesum for such sequence..
Ssp's making tara understand her mom ws awesum..
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Skep...no worries...๐Ÿค—

Divya...๐Ÿค— enjoyed reading your views chica...I think we feel the same way about today's episode!

Spardha...๐Ÿค—...where have you been?

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
havent watched epi...bt i guess SSP & tara's interaction is a scene 2 watch๐Ÿ˜ bt tara's sudden change is unacceptable...i wish they made more subtle...than filmy..if one has lot of poison in mind u cant clear it in a day...plus thr is some awkwardness...i dont know may be its my view๐Ÿค”

@jaya congo on being MOTW๐Ÿฅณ.๐Ÿค—.. my grilling questions are waiting for u in tht thread๐Ÿ˜ˆ
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darlunia

Skep...no worries...๐Ÿค—

Divya...๐Ÿค— enjoyed reading your views chica...I think we feel the same way about today's episode!

Spardha...๐Ÿค—...where have you been?

Very true jaya, wen i was reading ur POV i felt like i was reading my mind.
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darlunia

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Skep...no worries...๐Ÿค—

Spardha...๐Ÿค—...where have you been? </font>

๐Ÿ˜† jaya nowadays m njoying chandragupta maurya forum...loving it..
Bt tara-uttara story brought me back,loved yests epi..
Btw apna gaurav is gay ๐Ÿ˜ญ,m feeling so bad for vidya,though I dint wanted dis thing,bt since nw it is clear tat he s homo so can't guess out how CV's wil progress vidya's story..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont think Gaurav will force himself..

this is wat i think will happen..

Gaurav is already attracted to Vidya.. Vidya is trying her level best to get Gaurav.. sumthing would happen i dont know wat but sumthing would happen which would turn Gaurav Vidya alot closer.. they may even consummate their marriage.. everything would be going on fine and then Vidya would get to know that Gaurav is gay or whoever is the third person in their life..๐Ÿ˜•

i sooo want the story to go this way.. when a man can be in love with two women at one time then why cant a women and a man ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

there is no way that Vidya would get to know about Gaurav so soon.. a happy phase is going to cum in the middle and then everything gone..
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely updates.
Mondays episode reminded me of the Valentine epi. It was a good epi, another bonding session between the ladies and bauji telling the men on respescting women. It would have been better if they  showed the men in the kitchen, actually cooking for their mums. It would have been fun ๐Ÿ˜†
If we didn't know what SSPs intentions towards Uttara were or how he is really like SSP would have been a saint in todays epi after his talk with Tara to make her understand.
Uttara and Tara reunion was so apt for Mothers day. I felt really happy for her as the rest of the family. Wonder what Devyani will do now, cant blame her though. Vidya was very sad with Gaurav ignoring her. I guess Gaurav will be pressured more into having a baby. Why is it there a rush for couples to have children as soon as thay get married ๐Ÿ˜• Its up to the couple to decide. And theres no rule that the eldest son should have a baby first. If this track happens it may be the one for Gaurav and Vidya to consummate their marriage and then Vidya will find out the truth about Gaurav.