Huglicious Pia! Want Abhiya in Pyjamas!

Posted: 12 years ago
Well yea is this girl is beautifully adorable always but she looks chooo cute nd goofy in her new pyjamas, nd above that 'L'oogle nd how cutely she was searchig,made the scene even more adorable nd not to forget how she went to bed, 'sorry Abhay but what you did wasnt good' looked rather like she was sulking cutely than serious anger. πŸ€— πŸ€—   
I seriously want a tight bear hug between AP with Piya in her cute pyjamas! last time it was only a hand holding! Next time should be Abhay in Pyjamas too! nd not in black! if he has no other colour he can borrow Piyas 🀣 Black ones can he wear when Piya wears her beaitiful pink/purple one from the promo, ofcourse would we want more than a tight hug that time baby!
Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago
OH MY GOD..I so wanted t mention that you know..I so want that HUG too in pyjamas yaar seriously..SPECIALLY I WANT  A ABHAY KA JACLET HATAO ANDHOLAN immediatley.😑😑🀣.some one please start that thread..yaar hoep CV's will get the point and we get a COMPLETE HUG without any INTERRUPTIONS ..!!🀣
Want a Full tiGht Hug* Of AbhiYa ..  "Please remove the jaCket Of Abhay"  Its doesn't make more Charm to Hug* .. I Want Abhay to Kisss .. Kiss must be so passionate and Hawwwtt .. Pleasee CV's .. Re-unite 'em ..

another besharam guy for Piya is here πŸ€£πŸ€£
btw r u interested in joining Besharam gang or u r already a member? 🀣🀣

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

another besharam guy for Piya is here πŸ€£πŸ€£
btw r u interested in joining Besharam gang or u r already a member? 🀣🀣

Awww..NISHI..that thread is already so famous na..Al want to join there..& I am happy to see that.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Yea, pia luks criously huggable in those cute ni8dresses..
seriously everybody is getting besharam day by day
m also in dis
🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Want a Full tiGht Hug* Of AbhiYa ..  "Please remove the jaCket Of Abhay"  Its doesn't make more Charm to Hug* .. I Want Abhay to Kisss .. Kiss must be so passionate and Hawwwtt .. Pleasee CV's .. Re-unite 'em ..

same...πŸ˜ƒwant abhiya's full tight hug n a romantic passionate kiss😳...
Hugs n Kisses...In Purple n Black Pajamas..!!
Hayye, I wanna see that too happened.. Soon...ooye Hoyye I can imagine..Abhay holding her from back n saying Love you..Pia shying..blushing..!!
n than a romantic song sequences..
Ya ya! Muje v ek tight pajama hug chahiye! Dat abhay ka jacket realy iritates me 2 hel!! Hey guyz did u notice piya dosnt wr hr 'naak pochne wali odhni' πŸ˜† nw a dayz! Thnk gud nes fr dat! N avi sirf abhay k sara hua jacket reh gya! Comon abhay! Use fek do! U cn do dis!🀣 🀣